QUESTION - Also, I'm (kind of) back!

(Question is in bold, if you want to skip to it)

To start off, holy crap! I had no idea this book would get so much attention and that you all would enjoy it so much. I'm so thankful and grateful that you guys liked it! 

I've been away for a very long time, I'm sorry about that. I've been very busy with school and theatre (I recently played Race in Newsies at my community theater!) and it's been quite difficult to write!

In fact, I haven't found a fandom in a long time that I've been interested enough in to write a full book on like this one. But I'd like to devote more time to writing, and the best way for me to improve my writing is to use this app as an outlet.

On a related note, I got to see the touring cast of Les Mis, my favorite musical, this past weekend. It was absolutely beautiful and it rekindled my love for Les Mis, enough that I may be able to create a full book of it.

So here is the question :

Would you all be interested in reading a book, very similar in style to this one, of Enjolras x Reader?

It's something I think I could work on over time. The updates would probably not be every week, but I want to get better at creative writing and this would be a fun way to go about it!

Please comment and let me know what you think. Much love! :)