When I Thought He Was Mine, She Grabbed You By The Mouth

I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top. She's got a body like an hourglass, it's ticking like a clock. It's a matter of time before we all run out, when I thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth.

Lemia’s Point of View

“Mr. Vegas, may I use the restroom?” I said to my sewing teacher.

"Yes, Miss Ward, please take the pass from my desk.” I left and entered the checkered floored hallways. They were quiet, everyone was in class of course, well...almost everyone.

I turned the corner leading to my destination without a care in the world, well, Alex was on my mind. Then again when isn't he?

The white washed bathroom stalls were decorated with confessions, hateful notes, and the 'Hottest Boys' list.

1.Alex Gaskarth

2.Jack Barakat

3. Evan Kirkendall

4. Zack Merrick

5. Joey Graceffa

6. Rian Dawson

7. Brendon Urie

8. Patrick Stump

9. Joe Flacco

10. Pete Wentz

Out of them all I'd have to say only Alex and Jack belonged up there. Both were the most popular, and kiss covered names. Everybody knew them. Not too long ago I was crushing over Jack, then Alex came along and stole my heart away.

I was planning to confess today after lunch, so that way if he rejects me all the boring classes will make him forget I wasted his time.

Exiting the bathroom stall I washed my hands, picked up the pass, and walked back to my class.

Suddenly a loud 'bang' ran throughout the halls making me stop immediately. Cautiously I peeked over the corner, what was their would forever scar me.

Lisa was gripping Alex's soft looking, luscious brown hair in an attempt to further mesh them in the kiss they already indulged in. My heart stopped, hands welled up in sweat, and eyes held back a rivers worth of tears.

A grunt brought me back to reality. Alex's head was turned towards me along with Lisa's cold smirk on victory. In anger, sadness, and embarrassment I fled. Not sparing on more glance back at the couple.

---------------------------------------------

The classroom door slowly made it's way into my view. It seemed to be mocking me, don't ask how it just did. Mr. Vegas was waiting with a purple slip between his thick, hairy fingers.

"Detention, for taking way too long to use the 'bathroom' Miss. Ward." He handed it over and the tears leaked through again. 'What did I do to deserve this?' 

My mind shouted within the dark resides of my mind. Students eyes wandered over to me as I trudged back to my chair.

----------------------------