Concerts and Hopes

Lemia's Point of View

Eight months have passed since I saw Alex in detention being the jerk he was.I had my tears and depression but, I forgive him and he said he has a surprise for me.

Right now he and I are in his car singing Blink-182 at the top of our lungs. He won't tell me where we are heading and I'm getting annoyed.

"Alex where are we heading?" I say for the tenth time.

"Its a surprise, now put this on." He says handing me a tie-dyed bandana.

"I hate you."

"Not after what I'm gonna do."

"You gonna kill me Gaskarth"

"Yeah and throw your dead body in a river." Alex says, myself feeling the car stop.

"Don't open your door, hold on and keep your blindfold on."

" I don't think I could if I tried." I say hearing my door open.

" Take my hand and follow my lead." He says and I take his hand.

We walk not too far from the car and I hear people screaming. Are we at club? No I don't smell alcohol or whores.

"Take off your blindfold." I do as he says and realize he took me to a Green Day concert!

"You're kidding me! I am not at Green Days' sold out concert!" I scream with excitement. "These have been sold out for month! How did you get them?"

"I know a guy."

"Its Jack isn't it?"

"Correction, Jacks' brother. Now come on we have three guys you have to meet."

I follow Alex into the venue and we meet Billie, Tre and Mike. After that he takes me to the merch stand and buys me a tee shirt,bracelet and a cd. I don't understand why he's being so kind to me.

We enter the mosh pit and I think I see someone or should I say some slut that looks like Lisa pushing her way through the crowd. I don't pay attention and continue singing along with Alex, Billie up on stage singing "When I come Around".

Alex's POV

I can't believe it. I'm going through with my plan. Just one last move until I say the things I need to say. All she needs to do is say yes. That is until I see Lisa moshing throughout the pit, cleavage hitting anything she passes.

She finally gets to where Lemia and I are.

"Hey babe, all alone aren't you?" Lisa says with a devilish grin.

"Fuck off Lisa." I say, getting mad with her in my presence.