5

⚠ Rape warning!!!!⚠

COLBY

Why does the world have to hurt me. I looked at Sam's window and saw the blade on the ground and Sam asleep next to it.

I wish I could love Sam. Tell Sam that things are going to be okay. I wish Sam knew I knew...

Sam is a boy.

Right?

At least I think. I always see little dents in his skirt and that alone makes me hard.

Time skip.

I walked into a party alone I saw people dancing, some I knew, some I didn't. They were all from my school so wonder if Sam was here?

I watched as people, vaped, drank, did drugs, almost had sex, and jumped as music blasted in my ears. I walked around until someone grabbed me and swung me around. Some slutty girl started to 'try' to turn my on.

"Come have a drink with me!" She said. I pushed her off me and headed upstairs.

It was quieter. People were making out and grinding on each other. I walked to a quiet room and sighed. I sat on the bed and sighed. I looked around the room. Clearly a master bedroom.

I saw pictures of people I didn't know and drawings of different places and people. I walked up to one of me, Katrina, Elton, Corey, and Aaron. I smiled but then realized.

This is Brennan's house. SHIT.

I'm at a party in my EX'S room. Looking at pictures. I heard the door opening and before I could react i was shoved into a bed by that bitch.

"Hey colbear wanna hook up like before?" He asked crawling over me.

"No Brennan, please just let me leave." He chuckled and shoved his lips on mine. I pulled away and he looked shocked. He grabbed my cock through my jeans. I whimpered and he started massaging them.

"This'll be quick..." He whispered in my ear. I was hard. Really hard. "Oh baby those look uncomfortable....lets take them off...." He said seductively. He pulled down my pants and my boxers before my giant member sprung free...."look at that you got bigger since we used to, do it."I whimpered as he has put his mouth around my cock. Shit.

The door sprung open and someone walked in before the blanket covered me. I heard a slap then I heard Brennan yell "GET OUT!" Before crying appeared after and the door slammed shut.

'This is my chance' I thought as Brennan got off me and walked to the door. I pulled up my pants and pushed the blanket off me before I ran and pushed Brennan down I opened the door and ran to my house.

SAM

I walked into a house full of people dancing. I walked into the pit of sweaty people and some horny boys kept grinding against me. I pushed all of them away and walked upstairs. I walked to a room and opened it. I only caught a glimpse but I think that Colby got shoved under the covers. He was crying and a boy about my height came over and slapped me. He yelled get out and I ran home.

Why?