13

COLBY

I heard the painful helps coming from the house next door. I walked back towards the fence and hopped over it. The others came with me. They know how much I hate cops so they understand.

I sneak towards the back door and asked Elton to pick the lock. He nodded and hurried to pick it.

He opened the door just then a loud yell came from the basements. I snuck through the kitchen and made my way to the stairs. I walked down to the basement.

I snuck by the wall until I saw it....my worst nightmare.

KATRINA

Elton, Corey, and me were hanging out. Elton got a call and they left. I sighed as I sat on my bed. I looked out the window as their cars drove away.

I decided to call Colby maybe he will want to hang out!

COLBY

My phone started to ring SHIT!!! Sam was cut and was crying as his clothes were ripped all over.

I hurried to turn it off. "Who is there!!! " He yelled. I turned it off an grabbed my gun.

Me and the guys jumped out holding our guns towards him. I nodded towards Corey. He nodded and walked around him. He was stuck in his place.

"Drop the razor" I demanded. He dropped it. Corey cut Sam out of the chair and he stumbled to hug me. I wrapped one arm around him. He gave Sam an ugly look.

I kissed his head. "YOU DON'T LOVE THAT BITCH!!!" He yelled. I pulled the trigger.

"Fuck you Brennan."

We walked home. I carried Sam to the car and drove to the hospital. Once we go inside he was immediately rushed to a room. I wasn't allowed to go with.

I sat worried in the patients room.

Soon the doctor came out of a door. "Mr.Brock you can go see Sam Golbach in room 205." He said. I nodded and ran to the room.

A nurse told me to stop running but I just flipped her off. I made it to the room and saw Sam. He was tied up and had many cords going from his back to the many machines.

Dear Lord.