Introduction

I woke up and put my light brown hair in a messy bun, I opened my light blue-grey eyes and looked in the mirror, I'll never be like the other girls, I'm too quirky and clumsy. I opened up my phone and went on tik tok, I went on my for you page and saw the most attractive guy I've ever seen, his profile said his name was Josh, and he was 17. "Perfect." I thought, remembering I am 17 also, I decided to message him. "Hey! Saw your profile and thought you were pretty cute! :)", "I hope he doesn't think I'm a creep", I thought as I hopped in the shower, as the sound of Brockhampton blasted on my speaker.

I got out the shower and put on my bra, as I put it on I wondered if Josh would like it, or if he would think I'm beautiful. I quickly put those thoughts aside as my emo sister walked in the bathroom, she was wearing her Panic! At The Disco shirt, her hair was flat and smooth, unlike her usual teased out look, she stared at me curiously as I french braided my silky hair, her presence was starting to creep me out, as I noticed she started to stare at my chest, "Do you mind?", she glared as she said, " I was gonna say you look like a slut, and your shirt is too tight as I can see your nipples. Also your jeans are barley jeans as they're ninety-nine percent holes and I can see your underwear. You need to stop thinking so highly of yourself, Paisley. " and walked out the door.  I gasped in shock and ran down the stairs to tell my mother how I was just degraded by a filthy emo, but she was busy on the phone with my alcoholic aunt. As I ran back upstairs I heard my phone go off, was it Josh?