The Way I Met Him

I opened up tik tok once more,  just to see if it was him. I tapped until I got to my messages, oh my god, it was Josh.

"Haha thanks, you're not too bad yourself ;) what's ur name??" 

OH MY GOD!

"Thanks :) my name is Paisley." I typed out I thought for a second, then pressed send.

I called my friend Candy, she was an e-girl but she was really nice, she dropped out of high school to make furry heads and tik toks for a living, it's kinda strange but I still support her  

"What do you want, I'm in the middle of filming a tik tok." 

"Oh be quiet Candy, do you know someone by the username joshy on tik tok?"

"Oh yea, we've exchanged some words before, why?"

"Well I messaged him saying he was cute, and he replied saying I wasn't too bad myself, and he asked my name."

"Ok, and? Are you trying to act like you get more action than me? I already have a boyfriend if you forgot. Just because he's an e-boy doesn't mean you can ignore his existence."

"No, I just thought you'd like to know. And yes, I know you have an e-boy boyfriend named August or whatever."

"Well maybe I would if hadn't interrupted me while I was filming for something as stupid as that. Call me later, bye"

"UGH!" I exclaimed as she hung up, why would she put a tik tok video over her best friend! Not like that's new, it's either always about August or tik toks or furry heads, but she never cares about me! Maybe I should just make new friends. 

I heard my phone ring, it was my emo sister, why would she call when we live in the same house?

"Hello??" I exclaimed as I answered my phone

"P-paisley??" she said through a tearful voice

"Jade, what's wrong??" I said, panic growing in my mind

"There's been an accident, I think mom is dead..." she said in a quiet tone

"WHAT?"