Intro to Characters

Warning:: this is my first intro to Characters so bare with me please. I have no idea what this book is or going to be, so enjoy the bumping road with me. 🌺Brooke B🌺

------------------------------------------

Callie Hunter "38"- The oldest girl, married to a loving husband, but are having relationship problems. They have two amazing kids. Jacob and Emily. Callie works at the family business 'The hunts🍓'with her dad, brother and her mom's brother. 

Jake Hunter "36"- The 2nd oldest, married to a beautiful wife. Doesn't have any children right now, but plan to in the near future. Jake is the Vice President at the family business. 

Kevin Hunter "35"- The 3rd oldest, single and is openly gay, but isn't at the same time. Mark is a lawyer in California.

Brooke Hunter "35"- The 4th child, she is currently divorced with a little lovely little 4 month baby girl Hazel Gasepeal. Brooke owns her own business as a Doctor in nursing and a lot of things. She works in the hospital setting, but most of the time she is working form her office if she has no clients that day. She also writes books to help encourage young adults, but since having Hazel she has just been working from home and writing the books.

Emma Hunter "33"- Emma is the 2nd youngest, she is dating someone, but her mom doe snot like him because he's a business man or something, she thinks of something new to come up with overtime. Emma is a  radio star and talks about presidential stuff. She is also the only one who doesn't live in California and lives less then an hour away from there parents.

Justin Hunter "31"- Justin is the baby, he doesn't always makes the best decisions. Everybody looks down on him and all he wants to do is make his older siblings proud. He looked up to them but they looked down on him, since he didn't became a big time star like the rest of the family.

----------------------------------------

Well thats all the kids, so you know who I'm talking about at least. I hope you enjoy.