Chapter 5

Kevins pov 

When we got to the police station I told Brooke to sit in the car, and jam to her music softly. I walked in and James dad walked over to me. "Guessing your here for Mr. Homo."

"It's 2019, grow up a little please." I said and released Scotty.

"My sisters with me." he looked at me

"Your place."

"James."

"He took your apartment."

"Yeah, but I don't think my sister might mind though, she's drunk so she'll sleep right away. I'm hopping, cause she's waring me out, I like sober mom Brooke." I said, we walked outside and I heard the loud music and I see Brooke dancing around in the car. Scotty laughs.

"Is that little mix."

"Only you would know that."

"You did."

"Yeah because i'm her twin and she made me go se then in concert once." I said and I knocked not he window and she jumped. She unlocked the doors and I turned the music down.

"I told you not to do that."

"Sorry, I was going to cry and I was so happy so I need to dance my feelings away."

"Well Brooke, Scotty, will be coming back with us. Is that okay with you."

"Yeah, I like him better then James."

"Of course you do." I said and Scotty got in the back and we had about 20 minutes left about 5 mints into the ride Brooke and Scotty were dancing and moving around int here seat like there animals. I was just laughing. I was glad Brooke was enjoying her self.

We got back to Brooke's house, I grabbed Brooke's hand. Opened the door and brought her to the stairs. "Movies are over there, pick something out and we can watch it, I'm going to go put her in bed before she wears both of us out." I said and brought her to her room, I threw her some PJ's and she changed and laid in bed.

"I like him Kev, he's nice."

"You just like him because he like stuff you are into and James didn't."

"James was also a huge dick."

"Okay to to bed now."

"Be quiet." She said and I there the pillow at her on the ground front his morning, and walked down stairs, locked the door. Took my shoes off and sat next to Scotty, I put my head on his shoulder and we watched Skyfaller 2.

"How long have you been living with your sister."

"Since her accident which was 3 months ago, doctors say she needs to under looked for about 5 months to make sure she's stable enough to be by herself again."

"And she hates her how family."

"Yeah, so I'm the lucky one. I really don't mind it, I get what Brooke goes threw at work with parents. She's a strong girl I tell you."

"I see, I heard you balling on now night about her accident, didn't you say she had a kid."

"Yeah Hazel, she died on the scene sadly." I said and we sat in since for about 10 minutes

"Can we go to bed, Brooke usually has nightmares around 3am and she likes to work when she's scared so I have to get her back to her bed without hurting her."

"So it like we have a kid for a day."

"Yeah, but a kid, who can walk, but it worse since she drunk and drunk Brooke likes to party as you could of seen. Since Brooke hasn't got drunk for about 11 months it hitting her likes she had 30 drinks, when she only had 3-10. I wasn't watching."

"Lets go." he said, is hut the TV and lights off and we went to my room, w hick was the guest room. I checked on Brooke and she was sound asleep. Great and it only 11pm, she usually doesn't go to bed till 1am so, I'm glad right about now. I change, when I hit the pillow I close my eyes and I know Scotty's mad at me but, I'll make it up to him.

"It's okay." I said to Scotty and put my head and his chest

"I know." he said and we sat in silence gain and I just fell asleep to his breaths.

---------------

I HAVE NO IDEA WHOS POV IT WILL BEONF OR THE REST OF THE STORY, BUT I THINK IT WILL FLIP BETWEEN THESE TOW WITH OTHERS TO, MAYBE? I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS WHEN I GET AN IDEA I WRITE AND THIS IS WHAT IT IS RIGHT NOW. HOPE YOU LIKE, I DO. I THINK