B R I E F I N T R O

Hey my lovely readers

I hope you've read short glimpse of my story & here is the brief intro

Well in case you haven't remember me it's okay & don't worry I will introduce myself to you in this intro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Am Avni Mehta & am a painter, I don't have a perfect family coz I've lost my parents when I was very young & I got adopted by my uncle & aunty who doesn't treat me properly & I'm living like a maid in the house. But for showing off they have made me studied in good school & college.

       I'm having only one friend since childhood & she is my cousin ( uncle & aunty's daughter ) Diya she is very sweet & caring for me unlike her parents. We use to share each & every secret of ours, infront her parents she use to pretend that she don't like talking to me & even I use to be calm.

    When I was in college I fell in love with a guy he was caring, he use to pamper me a lot & also loves me a lot. I thought finally I found someone whom I can rely on after Diya & also he made to join painting classes as I was interested in that. We thought marrying each other once we get settled in our professions.

***********

Finally the day has arrived for which I was craving for since my college days yes am talking about my wedding day. I was all dressed up in bridal attire ready to take vows with love of my life....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was late in the night but still I was waiting at the mandap for my groom but he is no where to be seen...

He left me...

He betrayed me....

Well this was the intro...

Reactions awaited!!!

Do drop your views in the comment box below...

Thanks
Much love 💖