5

Hey guys

Am ( Avni ) back & here is the fifth part of my story, hope you all will like it!!

———————————————————————

I was literally crying & started wiping my tears using tissues, why someone has to sacrifice his/her life for their loved ones, can't they adjust & live together happily..... there is no where written that you cannot overcome the addiction, you can do that for your loved ones.... you've to do only one thing & that is trust in yourself .....

I heard my phone ringing & without even looking at the caller id answered the call.....

📞 Convo

Me : hello

Person : hello

That's it I was going through mixed emotions & I was unable to speak a single word, it's been 3 weeks since I heard his voice, I was terribly missing him..... I came out of trance when I heard him taking my name...

Person : Avi... you there ? ..... I heard him say

Me : Ne...il .... it came out as a mere whisper but it was heard by him

Neil : Avi what happened, why are you crying ..... I heard him say

I was taken back by his words.... how does he know that am crying, can he see me.... did he installed any CCTV cameras here... omg if that is the case he knows everything, he knows about our ( mine & Diya's ) conversation, that means he knows that I love him.... may be he called me for talking about that... oh no.. what will I answer him.... my chain of thoughts were broken his voice.....

Neil : hello Avni ...... I heard him say

Me : Neil ...... I replied very calmly

Neil : you haven't answered my question... why are you crying ...... I heard him say in bit loud voice

Me : woh actual..... I was cut in between by him

Neil : Avi I want to see you right now, so will call you via FaceTime in 5 mins so make sure you answer my call, do you get that? ...... I heard him say sternly

Me : okay ..... I replied & the call was disconnected

End of 📞 convo

Wow I'll be seeing him after 1 1/2 month, I'm so excited.... since the day he went I was dying to talk to him via video call but couldn't gathered enough courage to ask him. Now that he himself took the initiative why will I leave this chance.... I've to control my feelings while talking to him coz I've decided to express my feelings in a special way that too on a special day i.e on his birthday....

Sitting on my bed I'm just waiting for his call, it's been already 10mins since he told me that he'll be calling me in 5mins..... is he not interested in talking to me or did he forget ...... Avni for god sake will you please ask your nano brain to stop working for sometime... my heart spoke.... & that is when I heard my phone ringing flashing his name on my screen..... taking a deep breath I answered the video call ......

Video call 📞

Me : hey Neil ....... I replied while smiling

Neil : Avi why are you looking so dull, why did you cried ...... he asked me while looking at me seriously

Me : woh actually I was watching Aashiqui-2 movie, So couldn't control my tears ...... I replied calmly

Neil : are you kidding me, you were crying while watching a movie & here I was hell worried about you, I had to postpone a meeting for talking to you .... when will you stop giving me such shocks Avi.... I heard him say in a concerned voice

Man of My Dreams ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें