6 (a)

Surprise ...... another update

First of all I'd like to thank you everyone who has voted & commented on previous chapter, it means lot to me.....

Hey guys

Am ( Avni ) back & here is the sixth (a) part of my story, hope you all will like it....

———————————————————————

As promised by him he called me everyday & we used to talk atleast for an hour & I was very happy. Now finally the wait is over, yes you read it right he is coming back tomorrow & am just flying very high in the sky.....

After 2 1/2 months I'm going to see him in person, I just can't express my feelings in words.... they say right " Silence speaks more than words" may be that is 100% correct atleast in my case.....

Only 5 hours left & after that he will be standing right infront of me, he asked me not to come to airport but why will I listen to him... heheheh..... so I made a plan with Ahaan bhayya asking him to call Neil & tell him that he will pick up & guess what Neil agreed, so now I'll also go with bhayya & Diya & it will be a surprise for my hubby..... see how intelligent am......

********

Standing at the airport my eyes started searching for the only person, my man & there he is, I saw him roaming his eyes in all directions... may be he is searching for us & at the very moment Ahaan bhayya waved at him to which he waved back & started walking in our direction..... my heart started racing.... of course he cannot see me as I was hiding behind Ahaan bhayya..... I just want to be in Neil's arms.... which is my home

The moment I decided not to hold back myself, I literally ran towards him & threw myself on him.... oh that feeling being in his arms, I just can't put them into words.... he was shocked due to this stunt which was pulled by me but later he also wrapped his hands around me...... I just wish this moment freezes here.....

*****

Sitting at the back seat with him in the car, I saw him stealing glances at me occasionally & I was trying to control my blush. Never thought I'd be falling for him but it happened without my knowledge & I'm not all regretting it.... the only regret I've is that I trusted Rohan that bastard....

But I wanna thank Rohan wholeheartedly coz of him I found my man, my Neil ...... who will stay with me till the eternity..... when our car came to halt that is when I realised that we reached our house.... as Ahaan bhayya had some work they left & we went inside..... I was about to move to kitchen but couldn't as I heard his voice ......

Neil : Avni ..... I heard him say

Me : Haan Neil ..... saying this I turned in his direction

Neil : if you're okay can we go out for dinner ..... I heard him say

I was so happy, he asked me out.... he also wants to spend time with me like I want.... oh my god.... me & him going on a date that too for the first time.... am the luckiest girl for having him in my life.... he knows how to make me happy.... I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I forgot to reply him, if i wouldn't have heard his voice I'd have not come out of my trance ......

Neil : hey it's okay Avi if you're not interes..... he was cut in between by me

Me : I'd love to come ...... I replied while smiling & moved to kitchen without even looking at him, actually I was hiding my blush.....