9

Hey guysss ,

Here is the next chapter, I know I'm very late in updating this one & am very sorry for that .....

There is a slight change in writing, I've updated from author's POV as well ..... so understand it accordingly !!

————————————————————

Finally we ( me & Niti ) have landed in Mumbai, after that we drove to hotel for staying.... during the car ride there were number of thoughts which were roaming in my mind...... I'm still unable to believe whatever Rohan has said..... Neil can never cheat me ....... but what about that video..... that may be morphed right...... I don't know am unable to conclude anything........

My heart says to believe Neil but my mind says not to believe him ........ I just want to go with my heart but ...... arghhh ...... I so hate this situation ...... god please help me..... I don't want to take any wrong step which might ruin everything....... I know I came here to take so called revenge from him but to be frank I don't want to ...... I want him to be happy always ........

Getting into the hotel room, I fell on the bed but my thoughts didn't came to halt..... why this happens with me every time ...... will I ever be happy ..... or is that word has been deleted from my dictionary completely ........ I came out of trance when I heard Niti calling me .....

Haan Niti ...... I asked her in my normal tone

Where were you lost, I was calling you since 5 mins ..... I heard her say while sitting on bed next to me

Ahhh... nothing ...... I replied

Okay, if you say so ...... I heard her say

I was shocked with her behaviour, usually she doesn't give up that easily until & unless I tell her what I was thinking but now she didn't even asked me once ...... may be she wanted to give some space to me .......

Acha listen, I'm going to meet my friends... will you come with me ....... I heard her say

No, you carry on.... actually I've some other work to finish ....... I replied while looking at her

Okay & yeah please remember today we've to attend my friend's wedding & I don't want to listen a no from you. From tomorrow onwards you can start taking your so called revenge from your ex-husband ........ I heard her say

Why is she behaving weird, may be Mumbai ka hawa lag gaya hoga isko bhi ...... Avni stop it you're thinking too much ..... I mumbled under my breath & replied to her

Sure will come to wedding with you ...... I replied while smiling at her

Okay & see you in the eve ...... saying this she hugged me & went away

Taking a sigh, I moved towards washroom & freshened up. Changing into jeans & a shirt, I took my bag & moved out of the room. After sometime I boarded the cab which I booked few mins back.

After an 1 hour I reached my destination..... Khanna mansion, I couldn't stop myself from coming here..... I know He will be not here at this time & Manvi tai would be sleeping at this hour, So it's the right time for me to get into his house..... I decided to find the truth & then think of my action plan...... coz I don't believe Rohan & I know Neil will never do this to me......