Revenge

Hello kitties how are you all fine. I know you will be. Let's start with story.

Steven

"Fine, You all come then we will talk about it" I said and sighed

It has been f***ing one week of my marriage and we still are not on good terms to even speak. We rarely have some talk. And this is not what is my problem. I hate her and that is the fate of her that she can never ever get my love and this hate will remain like this only. The problem is my parents and grandparents are coming along with my siblings. I don't want grandpa to sad. And don't want to hurt her feelings. I rubbed my temple as I was thinking how to tell her this.

I heard food steps and I looked above and saw Nicole aka my wife coming downstairs. Finally she woke up. This is her time to wake up. Big hands for Nicole as she finally showed up from her beauty sleep. She was still in her PJ, I am guessing that today is Sunday that's why. She was looking cute. Wait what I am thinking?  I sighed and watched her action. She went into the kitchen and come out with her food and was about to sit on the dining table but when she looked at me. She come towards me and stand in front of me then sit across me.

"Why are you tensed?" She asked me. My family is coming to meet us and our relationship not even going good then this is the tension.

"None of the business." I said to her.

"But your face doesn't says that. It is saying someone is coming and you are tensed about it." She said and I was shocked. How does she know that someone is coming? I sighed. Is she is a astrologer?

"Stop thinking Stupid thing. From where do I look like a astrologer. I am reading your face which is like a open book nothing else.  I am a normal person like you and others." She said and take the bite of her food. I shake my head. She is really expert in reading face.

"Have some water and tell me clearly" She passed me water and I gulped it down my throat.

"My family is coming." I said simply.

"What?" She said. I kind off expected her reaction of this type only.

"My family is coming." I said. Even through I didn't like to repeat myself but for the woman whom I hate in front of me make me repeat my words. Just great. She put her dish down which was finished by now. I doesn't even have my breakfast.

"Oh that's a really a good news. Do you want me to do something?" She said excitedly. I swear I haven't expected her this reaction.

"No need. Our maids will do the work." I said and her excitement dropped.

"No problem. Do you have breakfast yet?" She asked me

"None of your concern." I said and she looked at me.

"Can't you put you arrogant attitude and hate on bay for also one day?" She asked me.

"No I can't. I hate you from the bottom of my heart and even I am alive or death. It is none of your business." I almost yelled at her.

"It is my business. We both are tied in the knot called marriage and even if you won't to keep then no problem but I have to fulfill my duties as a wife." She said and I looked at her. ' Wife'  word doesn't suit her.  She stand up from her place and went somewhere as I didn't bother to look where she has gone. After few minutes she come back and placed a tray in front of me which was having my breakfast. I didn't bother to look who had bring it. I know who had bring it. I lost my appetite over there only.

" Steven I would prefer that you don't act like a kid and I also haven't made the food. It is made by Eva. So there is no chance that I have put poison in it." She said and I gave her a look. She sit up across me and take the newspaper and started to read it. I started to have the breakfast. It was very delicious. I had finished my breakfast.

"Do you have a love of your life?" She asked me and folded the newspaper and looked at me.

"I had already clarify it is none of your business. I will settle my problem on my own." I snapped at her.

"Fine Fine I was just asking you. I won't intrude in your life from now. You don't have to shout."  She said.

"Do you have?" I asked her

"No, and I don't think any person could tolerate my attitude." She said.

"hmm...." I just hummed and then we heard doorbell. I saw one of the maid make her way to the door and opened the door and it reviled my parents. I quickly get up from my seat and hugged them.

"how are you son?" My mom asked me.

"I am good after seeing you guys." I said and smiled more

I looked at Nicole and she looked sad. It is clear that she doesn't like me family. I looked at her decided to take the revenge and will make her life hell. She should know the perks of marrying Steven Collins.