knowing about his love

Hi kitties.

Nicole

After having breakfast Steven go to his room basically in his study room and then Mrs. Collins also went up following his son. Weird family. No body can say what they feel. If they doesn't like me then they should tell me that they doesn't like me. What is the point of ignorance. I just hate these kind of people. If you have any issue then talk to me directly. I won't mind even if you will curse me a lot. But here I guess they don't want to show that's why they are ignoring me.

I have been gone through this kind of ignorance many time. I don't know what is their problem. And I am not shy. I can speak also directly and shoot also anybody directly without thinking twice. And don't take me lightly or think that I haven't shoot a person. I had. A person who was behind Catherine or was stalking her for few days. It had irritated her a lot. One day I got a perfect chance and shoot at his arm. Without thinking twice. I don't want to kill him. I just want him to stay away. And that only happen.

Grandpa and Grandma was sitting in front of me and was telling me about the childhood days of Steven and they were funny that I wasn't able to control my laugh. Almost my stomach was started aching. And they also told me that Tracy and Adith, Siblings of Steven will be living here with us for few months and I don't have any objections regarding it. It was almost evening and everyone was having there time excluding me.

I don't want to interfere in their family time and my presence will not please the people who had already told me from their eyes that they doesn't want me in that conversation.  I hope dad was here at least then I would put my head on his lap and he would give me more power to fight with the world. My mother would shower her love on me. I was way to much closer to my father then my mother and my both siblings were Mamma's kids. Few people are in my side. Rest everyone is against me. I don't know how will I be able to fight but I know I am determined to fight with the world and protect my dear ones until I lost my last breathe. And I am sure I will be able to make it till the end.

After that incident I never visited any of the grave. I just remember them. I might sound selfish but the pain I am going through will be more fresh and I won't be able to move on. Only grandpa and Carol go and visit the grave. It will be a lie if I don't have a fear. I do have and that is visiting my family grave who will not come back and will not be here and stand by me. I am alone and have to face alone. I was looking in the sky which was having beautiful shades of violet, pink, orange, red and yellow. If I had power then I won't come down to the Earth.

But today I feel that everything is beautiful. Means everything. I don't know why. It is looking like that I am getting a new hope to win everything again. And if this is a hope then I am ready to win again and ready to defeat my enemy as well.

Even if this is a dream then I will make this dream come true and there will be no one who will pull me down from that height. I keep staring at the sky until someone shake his/her hand in front of me. I look at the person to whom the hand belong and found  Adith was in front of me.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Where were you lost?" He asked me.

"Just was thinking about the beautiful city which is in front of me." I said.

"Yeah, the city in which lie is also present." He said.

"Yeah, lie is also present but when your heart is lie free for few minutes and is evil free then also the world around you will be change for just few minuted and will able to see the reality of the world. Form which you are lacking of." I said.

"This is all lie." He said.

"I see. You are not believing me. You are looking like you had gone through some pain and lost the trust issue that's why you are talking like this." I said to him and he was little bit shock

"How do you know?" He asked.

"What I know?" I asked him back.

"That something happened with me." He said.

"OH that. It is written all over your face." I said. "Believe me boy one day when  you will free your heart from evil things for few minutes and your brain would not contain any thing then you will be able to find the right person as well. And don't think about past much. Past only will give you hard times not at all good times. You should only keep good memory not at all bad memory."

"I guess you are right. I will try it some other day." He said.

"Why not? you can try. But I am not able to understand one thing." I said.

"And what is that?" He asked.

"Your whole family expect grandparents hate me. But you are here and talking to me and that also nicely." I asked him and he chuckled.

"We are same. I also not able to know why I am talking to you when my whole family expect grandparents hate you." He said.

"There must be a reason." I said.

"There will be. And I think I like you more then Alice and you are also a good company." He said and my brain stuck with that name Alice.  Who the hell is this Alice?

"Umm... Who is Alice?" I asked Adith

"You don't know her." I shook my head in no. "Maybe brother hadn't tell you. Alice is bro ex girlfriend." He said and I was kind of shock. Now I got his love name now I will be able to make them closer. I don't want love life and I don't think I am also perfect for him. I will try and will make them again close to each other.