weakness

Hello kitties.

Steven

 I meet my family and it feels so good to meet them once again. we all had breakfast even through I was full.  I was observing Nicole time to time she was kind of uncomfortable. I don't know why but I wanted to comfort her. After having breakfast. I go to my study room. I took a chair and started to go through the file which is needed for Monday presentation. I heard a knock and the door opened and reviled my mom.

"How are you son?" She asked me.

"I am fine mom." I said with a  smile. She was smiling then her face turn into disgust. 

"I don't like your wife at all. If I had right to choose your wife then I would definitely choose a nice girl not a middle class girl. Alice was much better then her." She said. And suddenly dad also entered in the room and sat across me.

"What happened dad?" I asked as he was looking confused.

"I had a very awful confusion." He said.

"And that is?" I asked.

"Nicole is looking very familiar to me. I don't know why?" He said and it left me and mom in total shock.

"What?" I and mom said in unison.

"I don't know why but it seems that I had seen her before and she has that Hazel green eyes which are familiar and is similar to someone who was close to me. And the politeness in her voice is also same." He said

"Dad, you might be overthinking." I said.

"Maybe." He said and another time the door opened and this time my sister Tracy come inside.  She was looking furious about something but about what.

 "I don't like that Nicole girl a bit. I don't know what magic she had done on our grandparents that they are laughing and talking to her freely. If I have to choose the bride for you then she would be Alice. Not anyone else. She is much better then her." Tracy said and between she gritted also. I know except grandparents, Dad and Adith everyone liked Alice.

"We can't do anything because it was dad decision." Dad said and we all nodded

"I don't know what grandpa had saw in her." Tracy huffed.

"OH I had almost forgot about this." Dad said.

"About what dad?" I asked him.

"That Tracy and Adith will be living with you about three months. I and your mom are  not going to live here for three months as we are going UAE for some important work and your grandparents are going Paris for some party to attend so they also can't take care of them and after the party they would join us so maybe it will take four months as well but until we return they both are gonna live here only." Dad said.

"I have no problem. This is their  house also."I said with a smile and he nodded.

"Now I have three months now I will make her pay for marrying you bro." Tracy said.

"I also want to take a revenge on her. She have to break down." I said with a smirk. And mom and Tracy also smirk along with me.

"But I am I getting feeling that this girl is going to make you break down and will bring you on you knees." Dad said.

"Dad you are getting a wrong feeling." I said. And went downstairs and saw that whatever Tracy had said was true. Nicole and my grandparents are all talking with each other and smiling and laughing. Whenever Nicole was smiling I was getting relaxed.hey what is happening to me? I asked myself. I didn't know the answer. My phone buzzed and saw it was from Alice. I stared at the phone. I don't know why but I didn't have heart to talk to her.

But then also I picked it up.

"Hi babe." She said.

"Hi." I said in causal voice.

"What happened babe? Are you okay?" She asked.

"I am fine. You tell me why you have called me?" I asked.

"After breaking up with you I realized I am missing you. I still love you. I can't take you out from my brain." Alice said and I smiled. Thank God that she is still in love with me.

"I will come and meet you soon but not now." I said.

"It is fine by me babe. Bye. Love you." She said

"Love you." And I hung up. I was relaxed that she is no more angry with me. If I want I can also go now and meet her but not today, soon I will meet her and will grow my relationship. But is there anything which I am doing wrong cause my heart is saying that. I return back to living room and still they were talking and laughing. I didn't care much but I started to go towards my room when I heard a melodious giggle. I look at the person and found it was Nicole.

Is dad is right? Will she be the reason of my break down and will become my weakness? I don't know.  All I know that if it is true then no on can save me.

I hope you guys like this chapter. For next chapter please wait and till than take care.