the k complex | more details

so, if you've seen the very first part of this book, then you know that it's sole purpose is to be a little substitute in my works while i'm working on my actual book.

the book in question is titled
"the k complex."

it will be mainly based on NCT DREAM/127/U, but members of many other kpop groups will make appearances :)

the concept itself, i feel like, is something i've never seen before, and i think it's really cool. if you're into....let's see, how do i say this without giving the concept away?

i don't really have any way to describe it that won't spoil it, so use the title for any clues. just know that the concept itself is something i personally (and the few people i've shown the drafts to) find interesting and cool! i hope you guys like it!

currently, i'm in the midst of writing the fifth chapter or so, and i expect to release the first chapter a few months from now. the reason being, i don't want to have to write just average chapters every week just to keep updating the story, i want to give really good chapters that had a lot of time spent on them. so, in order to update on a weekly schedule, i want to have chapters ready. 

how about this, think of these words to help you maybe gain an idea about the concept:

COVERT OPERATIONS

ESPIONAGE

;)

feel free to look those up

no more spoilers for now, hope you're having a nice day/night/whatever time zone you're in

bye bye!