pondering | discussion

it looks like it's gonna be one of those nights where i can't seem to sleep so we're going to discuss some things i've wondered about before.

also, none of the stuff here is meant to concern you or like alarm you or get you thinking about all of it, it's just my thoughts from time to time when I get curious. Also, long post ahead.

okay first off, nct's haechan, stray kids' jisung, seventeen's seungkwan. you notice how they're all the "comedian" or "mood maker" of their own group? since hearing rumors about sm's managers (nct's, but this is purely rumors) I've been thinking: are the characters they show onscreen actually them or are they just that? characters?

i mean, not just the comedian. maybe one acts as "the ___ one." and the other is "the member that ___." sort of like they have their own characters or roles?

i guess it can't just be acting though. i think that people like jisung and haechan, they must be like that in real life too. i don't think they're solely just acting. i think their personalities must be like that too, at least a little bit in real life. just a thought 🤷🏻‍♀️

next up : i've thought a lot about this as a hardcore army. do the boys have like weekly or bi-weekly meetings with each other?

to talk things out if something's wrong, etc. i know they must, they've even said they have before. i just wonder how it plays out each time and how often it happens. obviously, it is not my place or business to try and figure out what they talk about- their privacy is theirs.

i remember watching a video once - somebody from shinee was talking - i don't remember who. but we all know shinee's a legendary, classic, "older" group. i mean, they lived together for a long time. and the shinee member in the interview said something along the lines of, "i remember i just saw Minho in the dorm and i suddenly just wanted to hit him for no reason."

i guess when you live with a person for that long, things like that begin to happen. i just wonder if that ever happens with bangtan - i hope it doesn't. but even if it does, i trust them to work it out.

next : when shows like run! bts air, is every little detail planned?

i was wondering about this as i watched the run episode this morning, actually.

like, when the boys play Rock Paper Scissors, nobody can really predict that, so of course that's not planned (unless they planned ahead to do rock or paper or wtv). i mean, of course there's a script but when they're just talking and stuff on the show, that's not scripted is it?

and when they play games, nobody is gonna know who will win in the game so that can't really be planned either. i guess they just have a script that they stick to loosely? maybe, i don't know.

lastly for today: what's it like being a trainee?

this is a question a lot of people have, at least, I think they must.

i wonder about this all the time. do agencies, we're going to use jyp as the example here, do they have things like counselors for groups, and stuff like that? they have cafes and restaurants, i know that.

and like, trainees and idols, they probably have a staff member they're really close to, right? i mean, they see them all the time.

and, when they're not preparing for a comeback, what do they do? in the company, i mean. do they just learn new stuff? maybe new technique and just more practice.

do idols and trainees see each other in their company? probably, like at some point or another stray kids have probably run into twice or got7 or day6 (hyunjin and seungmin might've freaked out) or itzy. i mean, even txt has said they got advice from bts so that means bts were there for txt predebut. but, obviously, BIGHIT is an exception cause they only got two groups promoting - and one of them kinda just broke a lot of records and stuff. so, it'd be kinda silly for them not to give advice to their hoobaes i guess.

i think that's all i have to say and wonder today , so good bye peeps :)

🌹