vvs my diamonds i don't need no light to shine

ok so like

recently i''ve been really into regular??

like

all three versions??

if you didn't know, "regular" is a GREAT song by NCT 127, and i highly recommend you listen to it

i don't really know where i'm going with this, so why don't i make this into a "top 15 favorite songs of the month"? although it's past january and barely into february, we gonna make a list, bam. also, please note that these are all songs released any time from like way back then to the latest releases, they're simply songs i've been listening to a lot everyday, again, they are not all recently released songs.

#15

just for you - ikon

i discovered this song not too, too, long ago, but i actually did not like it at first. but then i actually listened to it beyond the first thirty seconds, and i discovered that it was a beautiful song. the intro sounds different from the rest of the song, it sounds upbeat at first, but then you find that it's a great song to listen to when it's raining out, or late at night. it's very emotional and a beautiful song. i find that i like ikon's music a lot :)

#14

untitled, 2014 - g-dragon

now this, this is truly a great song. i listened to this for the first time a while back, and i instantly fell in love with it. it is so, so, beautiful. i love it. his voice is beautiful, i almost cried when i listened to this. i simply love the classics, don't you?

#13

home - seventeen

i'm not aware of how many of you guys are carats and listen to seventeen's music, but if you don't i highly, highly, highly, suggest that you give it a try - it's great, really :) this song in particular is brilliant, it's almost calming in a way, and make sure to check out the lyrics!

#12

1,2,3 - nct dream

ok so when i first heard this song, i didn't like it much, but it's actually a really, really, really catchy song! and the dance practice is so precious, and i love it in general. i especially like jisung and jaemin's parts in the song (not that i don't like the others, they're amazing as well). it's really addicting, and it makes you want to keep coming back to it no matter how many times you've seen it.

#11

good to me - seventeen

another seventeen song! this is from the same album as "home," called "You Made My Dawn." what made me really fall in love with this song is the choreography. i kept replaying the chorus, not only because of it's extremely catchy and pop-like characteristics, but because i liked the choreo so much. i seriously recommend this song, and watch the dance practice too! seventeen is one of the top groups for dancing, in my opinion. thirteen members perfectly in sync, that's pretty impressive.

#10

playing with fire - blackpink

yesss finally a girl group song (sorry gg stans, i'm a boy group stan)! i fricking love blackpink, actually though, such queens. they're actually probably going to be the first girl group i stan. but anyway, playing with fire caught my attention especially because i liked the pop/edm style of it. that, and lisa's "now burn, baby burn." i thought the song was super powerful and just like, you know girl power and all that, and the mv was so aesthetic.