Love At First Inky Sight

(Bendy's POV)

When I first saw y/n after I accidentally bumped into her in the hallway of the studio, I felt my inky heart beat so fast. Her h/l h/c hair made her look so cute and her e/c eyes looked beautiful beyond comprehension.

I've seen other females in this studio after I came out of the ink machine all those years ago, but none of them made me feel this way. I wanted to hold her, keep her, and love her in the way that I wanted to do.

I was then snapped out of my trance by her angelic voice, "Um...hello? Are y-y-you o-ok sir...?", the girl asked me in a concerned voice. Oh...how I loved to hear more of that beautiful voice.

That voice could make any man fall to their knees in love. I then spoke in my normal voice and said, "Oh I'm fine! It's just that I didn't think I would bump into a beautiful angel like yourself."

She then blushed at that comment and I smiled at this. The girl then said, "What's your name, good sir?"

I put on my signature grin and said to her, "The names Bendy, Bendy the Dancing Demon. And who might you be, toots?" She suddenly looked shocked and asked me, "Wait, Bendy!?! As in Bendy, the one of the main characters in my favorite show, Bendy!?!"

I then nodded my head yes and the girl's eyes lit up with happiness. Oh how that made me feel so happy and warm knowing that she was looking at me like that.

"OMG! I can't believe your really here and real for that matter. My names y/n!", the girl called "y/n" said to me excitedly. Y/n...what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like herself.

Y/n then asked me if I wanted to hang out in the projector room and I said yes. Over the past few hours we talked and got to know each other better.

Y/n asked me a lot of questions like, how did I get here, what my favorite episode was in the show, and so much more. I even asked her some questions too!

And as time went by I soon began to fall more deeply in love with y/n. I wanted to hold her, love her, and many more!

Soon, we heard y/n's father, Henry, call for her saying it was time for her to go home. No! I didn't want her to leave me yet!

I started to become upset, but y/n hugged me to try and comfort me. She then said, "Don't worry Bendy! I'll come back tomorrow. I promise!"

I then looked up at y/n and asked her, "Really?" Y/n nodded her head happily.

I then smiled at her as she let go of me and ran out of the projector room to her father. I watched the two of them leave and listened in on y/n's conversation with Henry, talking about her day.

I smiled at this as I walked back to my room in the basement. Joey made it for me so that it could have a somewhat homey feeling to it.

As I laid in bed for the night, I couldn't stop thinking of y/n. I soon realize that I was in love with her and I promise that I'll never let her go, ever!

"Oh my dear y/n...you stole this ink demon's heart. And I promise you that one day you'll be mine forever!", I said to myself out loud as I then drifted off to sleep dreaming of me and MY y/n together...