Finding Out The Truth

*Timeskip to a few months later*

(Y/n's POV)

It's been months since your first encounter with Bendy and you two instantly became best friends after that. As promised, you always came back to the studio after asking your father of course and you always brought new things from the outside world to show to Bendy.

Together, you two have had lots of fun! Bendy taught you how to dance and sing.

He also showed you all the other places around the rest of the studio that you've never seen before. In return, you taught Bendy how to draw and took him outside of the studio once to see the sun set.

Over time, you also meet Boris, who is like a big brother to Bendy and the two of you quickly became friends. And Alice, who you try to befriend as well, but becomes very mean around you, due to Alice's jealousy over you when she sees you with her self proclaimed "lover", Bendy.

But overall you thought that everything was alright for both you and everyone else. Well...everyone except Joey Drew himself.

While you have been in the studio, you have began to notice the founder's strange and unnatural behavior. He would leave to go into one of the rooms that had a keep out sign, would get very angry quickly over the smallest mistakes on anything wrong in the animation department, and doesn't listen to his employees complaints about the unsafe conditions in the studio.

Your dad, in particular, soon hears about this and tries to convince his old friend, but only gets pushed aside and yelled at by Joey. You also didn't like the looks he keeps giving to you or Bendy.

It made you feel uncomfortable and uneasy whenever your around Joey. Bendy tries to help and comfort you the best he can, but this only made you feel worse.

You had always had a deep gut feeling that something bad was about to happen, but you ignored it. Oh...if only you listened to that inner feeling...

It was a normal day at Joey Drew Studios and everyone was super busy working on a new episode for the show. You were playing around in one of the empty break rooms, while your father was working at his workstation.

You then felt cartoon-gloved hands covering your eyes. A voice then said, "Guess who, toots?"

You then playfully said, "Bendy! I know it's you, ya goof!" Bendy then uncovered your eyes and said, "Aw, your no fun!"

He then sat next to you and asked what you were doing. "I'm drawing a picture! Do you want to join me?", you said to him.

Bendy nodded his head and you passed him some paper to draw on. The two of you drew for awhile until you ran out of paper.

"Oh no! How are we going to draw now, Bendy? We're all out of paper!", you said to Bendy in a disappointed voice. Bendy then thought for a moment and then he had an idea.

"Hey! How about we go and look around to see if there's any extra paper around?", Bendy said.

You then had a happy face on and said, "That's a brilliant idea, Bendy!" You then gave him a hug saying thank you to him.

Afterwards, the two of you got up and left the break room. You and Bendy had then looked through all the rooms for any sign of clean paper, but had no luck.