An Ink Demon's Wrath

(Bendy's POV)

I was chasing my creator who not only betrayed me and my best pal Boris, but also touched and hurt my sweetheart, y/n. I completely lost it as I felt this sudden urge to kill and destroy everything that stood in my way.

I had finally cornered Joey in the 'sacrificial room' as he calls it and saw him begin to plead and beg for his worthless life. "B-B-Bendy, now w-w-wait please! T-this w-was all a m-misunderstanding! P-please d-don't k-kill me! Please!?!?!", he said in a cowardly and scared voice.

I merely chuckled darkly at what he said to me. He thinks I'll let him go after what he just did to MY y/n and get away with it!?

I then laughed maniacally at him and then said demonically, "YoU dOn'T dEsErVe To LiVe, YoU wOrThLeSs FoOl!!!! AlL yOuR wIcKeD dEeDs WoN't Go UnPuNiShEd!!!!" I then grabbed Joey by the throat with my clawed hand and lifted him up in the air.

He was struggling to breath as he was trying to break free from my tight grip around his neck. "BuT dOn'T wOrRy, JoEy! I'lL mAkE yOuR dEaTh As SlOwLy AnD pAiNfUlLy As PoSsIbLe!!!!", I said to Joey with an evil toothy grin on my face as I began to torture him in many painful ways.

Eventually, Joey's entire body was covered in bruises, cuts, broken bones, etc. all over him take he was almost unrecognizable. He begged for death over the course of me torturing him.

I granted him his wish and killed him, but then threw his body into the ink machine so that his body becomes an inky abomination. After that I cleaned myself up, but then began to worry about my y/n.

I quickly ran to the room where I left her but she wasn't in there like I thought. I then heard a rumbling sound and turned to see a huge wave of ink coming towards me fast.

I quickly began to look for y/n, but no matter where I looked she wasn't there. "Y/n! Where are you!?", I cried out as I fell to my knees in defeat.

But then I thought came into my head. What if her father took her from me?

I then began to chuckle darkly at this and then laughed insanely as the entire studio came crashing down around me with ink. That didn't bother me at all as one thing was on my mind, my y/n.

"DoN't WoRrY y/N!!!! wE'lL bE tOgEtHeR aGaIn!!!! YoU wOuLd NeVeR lEaVe Me, It WaS yOuR fAtHeR's FaUlt!!! I'lL gEt My ReVeNge, ThAt I pRoMiSe YoU!!!!!"

*Sorry it's short but I just wanted to let you know what happened after you and Henry escaped*