5

Jimin was tired of replaying those horrifying moments over and over again. He told the officers everything that happened twice and also the two detectives in charge. He knew they were just doing what was required of them but just remembering the gun in his face had him breaking out in a cold sweat.

"Okay, Mr. Park," began the officer as he closed his notepad, "this would be all for the moment. If you remember anything else, you can call me at this number." He handed Jimin his card and also a slip with a case number as reference. "If I don't answer go ahead and leave me a message with this case number and a call back number, and I'll give you a call as soon as I'm available. Have a safe rest of your night, Mr. Park." He shook Yoongi's hand before walking away – neither one did a thing to correct him.

Yoongi puts his arm around Jimin's shorter frame and the younger welcomes it by wrapping his arms around the elder's waist. Their body fit so well against each other that the blonde didn't want to let him go. They walk towards Jin's pickup, still in each other's arms, Jimin tried to ignore it but everyone could see the discomfort Taehyung felt seeing them in the other's arms.

"They said he could go home now," began Yoongi. "Let's get out of here." He kissed Jimin's forehead and received a pleasant hum in return and a soft 'I'm hungry' from red-head. "Let's get him something to eat".

"Okay," sadly smiled Jin. "Thanks for keeping him company until we got here. Shut up, Taehyung," he scolded the taller male when he saw him open his mouth.

"I didn't say anything!" the youngest of Kim argued.

"But I know what you're gonna say. Not now," he turned back to face Jimin and Yoongi. "Come on, Jiminnie, let's go home." But his brother didn't move. "Jimin?"

The red-head shook his head 'no'.

"Minnie?" question Yoongi. "You have to go home and rest."

"Come with me, hyung," he looked up and stared into dark eyes he loved so much. "I don't want to be alone." With what happened that night he wanted to tell Yoongi about what happened after he left. He wanted the blonde to have that father-son relationship with Jungguk if something were to happen to him.

Yoongi didn't know what to say. "I, ah, okay." He heard Taehyung groan in disagreement. He wasn't sure what made him agree to going with Jimin. What if Jungguk's father or mother arrives to see their son and see Jimin in the arms of another man? What if they try to fight for full custody of the child and revoke Jimin's visitation rights?

"Tae, go with Joonie and his friend to buy some chicken from that place Jimin likes. They are open 24 hours," ordered Jin, nudging the younger towards the two rappers. Taehyung didn't have time to protest because his brother told him that they'd talk later.

Jimin climbed into the cab of the truck and strapped his son into his car seat. Yoongi sat in the passenger seat and stole glances at Jimin as they waited for Jin to get in the vehicle so they could go towards the apartment.

**

Arriving at their floor, Jungguk grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him towards the apartment, hurrying his Appa to quickly open the door. Yoongi wasn't sure why the boy had taken such an interest in him so quickly but the feeling was mutual. From what he had seen, they boy wasn't like other children he had met throughout his life. He was calm, had a sassy side, liked to sing along to song, and was very talkative if he liked the topic they were talking about.

"Come on," called out the child as Jimin opened the door. He pulled his Abeoji straight to the living room where some of his toys were and sat the man on the floor. He opened his toy chest and began rummaging through it trying to find what he wanted to show his dad.