Chapter 7

Summer vacation was coming up and Ms. Goo wanted to give her students something to look forward too. She had everyone think what they wanted to do and once they were done they had to step in front of the class and tell their fellow peers. Her students said everything from spending time with their grandparents to going to Disney world with their family but spend the time sleeping? What child wants to stay inside and sleep their free time away?

Park Jungguk, that's who! Her, once, perfect pupal wanted to spend his summer asleep, WHY?!?!?!?

"And that's all you want to do this summer?" she asked from her spot on the floor. "You don't want to go to the beach, visit your grandparents, travel?"

He shakes his head 'no'.

"Why?" she leant forward a bit hoping his explanation would make her understand – even just a little.

"My abeoji sleeps lot when he's home. Appa, too. Abeoji always wok and Appa get sad but smiles when abeoji hugs him," the child smiled the brightest smile he has ever given. "Oh," his eyes grow wide with excitement as he looks up to look at the other students, "and help in the stu-stu? Stu-di-o."

"Ewe, you have two dads?" gaged another student. The other boy was more social than Jungguk and his friends, he would pick on the other students but Jungguk had always ignored him.

"Hongbin, apologize to Jungguk for saying that," scolded Ms. Goo.

Jungguk balled his fists. Hongbin always picked on him because he was shorter and couldn't speak as clear as the other kids. But the boy's patience was wearing thin and it was getting much harder to not punch the boy. (He stutters when he gets nervous)

**

"That smells good," hummed Yoongi as he entered the kitchen. With the towel still draped over his shoulder he walked towards Jimin and wrapped his arms around his waist – littering Jimin's neck with kisses.

"It's just ramyeon, hyung," smiled Jimin as he lent back into Yoongi's embrace. Making sure it was ready, he patted the top of Yoongi's head. "Want to eat in the living room and watch some tv? 'K, go clean the coffee table. Hyung will be mad if we spill on the couch," he said when the Yoongi nodded.

Jimin smiled to himself when the gray haired man walked away. Everything felt like before, before Yoongi left but new at the same time. This time they had Jungguk and even if Yoongi still had to leave when he toured or had to spend extra time in the studio for his comebacks, Jimin felt that Yoongi was in this for the long run. He brought his hands up to his cheeks to hid his blush but he knew it was no use.

"Minie, phone's ringing. It's Jungguk's school," called Yoongi from the living room.

"Answer it!" Jimin placed both bowls and some sides on a tray to save on how many trips he had to make to the kitchen.

"This is his father how can I help you?" he heard the elder. "No, this is his other father, how may I help you?" Yoongi tsked, he placed the phone on speaker, "They don't want to tell me anything. It's on speaker."

"Hello, this is Jimin?"

"Mr. Park, my name is Choi Seunghyun, I'm calling in regards to your son, Jungguk. It's really important we speak with you."

"We'll be right there," answered Yoongi and quickly hung up. "So much for a late lunch, huh, sunshine?" he set Jimin's phone down. He pulled Jimin towards the room to get dressed. "Where'd you put my clothes?" since the incident, Jimin has been reluctant to let Yoongi out of his sight unless he's with Namjoon or Hoseok so they have been stopping by his apartment to pick his clothes and what not until Jimin feels okay enough to be left alone.