тωσ ∞ ∂ιѕηєу мσνιєѕ

кαтє'ѕ ρσν

I took Autumn's hand and walked really fast. 

"Slow down Kate!!" She said. I kept on going until we reached the car.

"Lets go" I said getting into the car and drving to our house. I opened the door and ran to my room and starting crying.

"Kate? You know, you don't need him" Auttumn said

"I know but I nevered thought, he would be Graser" I said crying

"You didn't know that we was Graser?!?!?" Auttumn said

"WHAT YOU KNEW BUT DIDN'T TOLD ME!?!?!?!?" I yelled

"Yeah because I didn't want you to stop watching them" 

Ugh that girl makes me crazy! Am still mad at her for not telling me though. 

"Want to have a Disney Marathon? To make up for my mistakes?" She asked, she knew I loved Disney movies soo much.

"Fine, but you're buying pizza and ice cream!" I said

She got up to call Pizza Hut and went to the store to buy ice cream. When she came back, she had in her arms two big tubs of Chocolate Mint Ice cream!!! Yay my fave! <3 With two boxes of pepperoni pizza. We sat down on the coach and putted The Lion King on. 

After 5 movies we were asleep. *RING RING* My phone was beeping, I opened it up. It was a tweet.

Graser10: Am sorry, I miss you :(

I bet that was an indirect to me. Why can't he understand that I was hurt!! I started to reply.

Hey_Its_Kate: @Graser10 Am sorry, I didn't know that you liked other kinds of girls!

This started to make me cry. I cried for 32 minutes, then I heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door and this familar face showed up.

"Hi, am Jordan and am your new neighbor!" He said

———————————————————

Surprise!!! Jordan is their new neighbor!!!

I hope you liked it! ☺

Give it a vote and

add it to your libary!

-ѕυηѕєт ♥