ƒσυя ∞ ƒιяѕт ∂αтє

кαтє'ѕ ρσν

Am in my room thinking, why? Why did he had to show up? Why was he graser? I still remember the day, the day on our first date. 

~MAGICAL FLASHBACK~

"Kate, ready to go? You look beautiful!" Zach said

"Thanks but am not really pretty" I said, looking at the ground

"Soooo, where are we going?" I asked

"Some place special" He said

"I hate surprises!!" I said

"You'll like this one" He said winking, DANGGGGGGGG THATS CUTEE

I got into his car and he drove somewhere. I was wearing some blue jeans with a top emoji on it and white Converse. It was dark out, maybe Taco Bell? After a few more minutes he stopped the car and got out. He went to my side and opened the door.

"Mi'lady" He said bowing

"Thank you, kind sir" I said smiling and getting out

He went to the back trunk and opened it. In his hands were a picnic basket, blankets, pillows, and a big picnic towel to sit on. (A/N THIS IS MY IDEA OF A AMAZING FIRST DATE!!!) He was walking to the lake so I followed him. He laid the picnic towel and putted the pillows down with the blankets folded and ready to go.

"Zach you didn't have to do this!" I said

"But I wanna do something special for you" He said

"Come sit down!" He said and I did. He opened up the picnic basket and there was frozen fruits, pizza, juice boxes, and napkins.

"Really pizza?" I asked

"It's my kind of thing" He said shrugging. We ate our pizza and fruits and drank out juice boxes. Zach unfolded the blankets and told me to lay down on the pillows.

"Wow the sky is so beauitful" I said

"Not as beauitful as you" Zach said, so cheesy!

We were like that for a long time. Looking out to the stars, talking to each other, and just relaxed. I really love Zach, he's my one and only!

~MAGICAL FLASHBACK ENDS~  

Remembering that made me miss him. I thought he was my one and only. I wish he was....but never again he will be.

———————————————————

How did you like the flashback? My writing sucks! I bet nobody is reading this! 

I hope you liked it! ☺

Give it a vote and

add it to your libary!

-ѕυηѕєт❥