Quirk: Inari Ōkami

Natural abilities:
Can talk to foxes.
Has fox eyes, ears, teeth, claws and tails (nine) that are very sensitive.
Good cook.
Somewhat mischievous.
Flexible, but physically weak.

Quirk: 
Summons large fox familiars that can battle. Two small foxes make a medium, four mediums make a large and eight large make a beast. They can only create two beasts at once, 16 large, 64 medium and 128 small at any one time. They can be a mixture of different sizes however they cannot go past this amount. For example they cannot and 128 small and then one large, they could however make 64 small and one large. (They're tails will be connected to the tail of the user, can cause extreme pain when touched. They can only detach from host for up to 1 hour if there is only one, this will half for each fox disconnected. Causes overall tiredness and back pain.)

Protective paper can protect from a single hit. (In the form of scrolls, can take up to a full week to create as it requires 'holy words' to be written upon it. Must be written with the user's blood or tears.)

Can control and create rice. (Kind of like Todoroki with his ice.)

The ability to cry a 'holy water' that had very strong healing capabilities. (Causes bloodshot eyes and in some cases bleeding. Quirk needs to be activated.)