Quirk: Wave Spectrum

Natural abilities:
Light around them can correspond to their mood at times if emotions are strong.
They can sometimes glow like a light bulb when absorbing too much light. (Instead of sunburn.)
Sometimes when accidentally makes light visible in weird shapes that matches a dream or thought.
Eyes can flash all colours randomly.

Quirk: The ability to change the form of waves and it's wavelength to attack victims. (They change this by tilting their head, left for weaker, right for stronger. Their neck cracks loudly to signal 'changing gear.' Suggested to hide face and neck for this.) The spectrum in order from strongest to weakest: Gamma rays, X rays, Ultraviolet rays, Infrared rays, Micro rays and Radio rays. Gamma rays - Ultraviolet rays are extremely dangerous. Ultraviolet rays - Infrared rays are somewhat dangerous. Infrared rays - Radio rays are weak. The user will be able to also absorb the rays and shoot them out rapidly to cause damage, this can either be to blind them or to pierce them. This can lead to death if very strong rays are used. They can also be very good with controlling technology as technology usually use rays to control them. (Causes pain from wherever they shoot out light. Causes neck pain.)