chapter 1 - true love is real?

elsa pov:

as I wake up I notice the sun shining bright through my windows. I get out of bed to notice little snow flakes covered around my floor but they slowely melt and soak threw the floor.

"elsa" I hear a voice call behind me.

I turn round to see my sister, anna with her new boyfriend kristoff.

"oh hello kristoff" I say trying to keep a posh accent.

"oh come on elsa we know you dont speak posh" anna replies

"hello queen elsa" kristoff answers.

"kristoff sorry to kinda leave you but may I have a talk with my sister?" anna questions.

"of course you may princess" kristoff says.

kristoff leaves the room slamming the door behind him. ice starts to spread across the room making twinkling sounds.

"elsa wheres jack?" shes says slightly frustrated

"and why would you need to know?" I answered

"look elsa you have been crying all night and I think I know why" anna said.

"w-w-what do you-" I try to talk. Last night was terrible because I caught my boyfriend, jack cheating on me with another girl named ariel.

"what do you think?" I manage to blurt out

"he cheated on you I saw it you saw it-"

"yes he cheated on me" I cut anna out of her sentence. I started to cry. snowflakes formed on my skin. My eyes turnt blue like the ocean. I started to cry harder and harder every minute. is true love real?