chapter 4- jack frost

elsas pov:

as the wind blows fiercely toothless gets slower and slower then he lands upon the ground. I step on the floor. The world was at my feet again. It felt wonderful to walk again but not as wonderful as it is flying. Me and hiccup sat on the ground were we talked for hours. it was getting late so I told hiccup I should be leaving but instead he just kissed me for minutes and minutes and minutes ect.

"hiccup really we should stop kissing" I say.

"oh yeah err sorry its just your great, beautiful and well words cant describe you" hiccup says. I smile at him.

"awe hiccup" I start to blush.

hiccups pov:

I wanted to kiss her again so I leaned in one more time for a kiss but she backed away.

"hiccup I wanna take things slow one step at a time" she gets up to leave but just then a man with white hair comes running towards us.

"what are you doing with MY girlfriend" a man shouts.

"jack" elsa whispers

"elsa your in a relationship?" I ask

"he's my ex he used to hurt me and torcher me and I caught him cheating. I broke up with him!"

"so what elsa we are together now!" jack shouts

"please stay away from me I dont want to get bullied again" elsa says worridly.

"stay away from her! get out of here!" I scream. Toothless is asleep so he couldnt help me.

"what are you gonna do about it?" jack said as he uses some blue magic to hit me and make me fall on the floor and he punches me.

"HICCUP!" elsa starts to cry her heart out. I see jack tieing her up and putting duck tape over her mouth. I get up and run over and punch him. He flies away saying "your not getting away with this!"

I take the duck tap off her mouth and untie her. I kiss her and hug her. as I kiss her she puts her hands on my neck and I put my hands on her waiste.