chapter 5- love spell

hiccup pov:

anna let  me in the her kingdom I carried her to her bedroom. I kissed her forehead.

"night princess" I say to her. as I turn away I feel something grab my arm. I turn round and its elsa.

"dont leave me im afraid of the night" she whispers.

"I will stay with you" I say. I get in the bed with her and I find my hands wrapped around her I cuddle her and my heart beats fast. She stole my heart. Then elsas hand held my hand and she fell straight asleep.

I love elsa. I really do.

"night" I whisper. not that she could hear me. What really caught my attention was a boy outside with white hair was staring at us. IT WAS CREEPY! I opened the window and it was elsas ex, jack!

"jack get out of here!" I shout

"no ive put elsa under a love spell and when she wakes up she will love me!" he says with an evil laugh.

"no..." I say

"yes..." he responds.

its morning and elsa wakes up.

"wheres my true love jack?" she questions. I see jack flying and smashing the window.

"right here my love" jack kisses elsa for 5 minutes.  My heart is broken. once they stop I walk to elsa. elsa looks in my eyes. then she backs away from jack.

"somethings not right" she says. I couldnt help myself so I kissed elsa.

she kissed me back.

"Hiccup I love you!" she says excitedly.

"I love you too" I say.

"jack put me under his spell!" she shouts