chapter 3 - the kiss

elsas pov:

"I would invite you in my kingdom its just my sister is crazy and she would get me embarrassed" i say to the insanely handsome man. The man lightly chuckles. HE CHUCKLES WHAT HES DIFFIERNT HES NOT LIKE THE OTHER GUYS!

"but hey I have another castle would you like some tea there?" I ask

"another castle? wow err yes id love to" he answers. "but I have a dragon we could ride on that!" he continued.

"a- a dr- dragon?" I question. This man has a dragon? well hes just perfect. Hes polite, beautiful and hes not afraid becausing knowing me I would be so scared of dragons I could freeze it.

"yeah come on I will show you it" hiccup ran and I followed. Right behind my kindom a cute dragon with black skin and beautiful eyes smiles at me.

"is he nice?" I ask.

"of course" he responds. I walk up slowly to the dragon I place my hand on his head stroking it. The dragon smiles.

"his name is toothless" he says out of know where. I turn to him.

"whats your name?" I asks

"sorry for my manners im hiccup. you?"

"I am elsa"

hiccup picks me up and puts me on toothless of course he sits in front of me. I put my arms around his waist and put my head onto his right shoulder.

"hiccup dont you dare go really high in the sky!" I say

"sorry" he answers. I scream as we get higher into the sky.

"hey dont worry I wont ever let you fall" hiccup turns to me.

"you do realise your the wrong way around you need to look foward" I tell him.

"no I dont"

we spent about 20 minutes talking. we had the same intrests and everything except that hes not part of a royal family and that hes a viking and well ok a couple of things were not the same but most things were the same.

"hiccup" I start when we are still flying. "im still worried about flying in the air with a dragon"

I hug him tightly. He turns round and kisses me.

"im sorry" he says. I kiss him back on his soft lips for 5 minutes and then we stop.