Open The Window, Stan

Craig's POV
I walked to Stan's house and thought about how to do this. And what the hell I'm going to do.
"Shit." I said when I saw his parents arguing in the kitchen. His dad was drinking a beer, and his mom was drinking wine. I heard inaudible yelling and screaming. Poor Stan...
I walked around the house and found a window. I looked in and saw Stan. He was shaking and probably crying. I started tapping on his window trying to get his attention.

Stan's POV
I woke up to a tapping on my window. I ignored it at first, thinking it was a tree branch or something. But then it got louder and I would have sworn I heard someone call my name. I sat up and looked to the window, only to find my enemy, Craig Tucker, in his usual blue hat with the cute yellow puff ball on top. Wait. Cute? Ugh, that didn't happen!
"Craig?" I stood up and walked to the window.
"Stan, open the window." he said, continuing to tap on the window.
I pulled the window up and asked him what he wanted.
"Hi Stan." he responded, as he tugged the braided strings of his hat.
"Uh, okay. Hi Craig. Now what do you want?" he poked his head through, leaning his arms on my window sill, his face being close to mine caused me to heat up and my stomach to feel all knotted up. I pulled back in shock.
"Eh. I just wanted to talk." he says, in an uninterested tone and looked away, into my room.
"About?" I asked, becoming suspicious. He turned his head and his eyes slowly landed on mine. Not gonna lie, it was kinda hot... Stop it, Stan! My face turned even more red at that thought.
"Stan?" he raised his eyebrows at me.
"Huh? O-oh. S-sorry..." he continued to look at me. My stomach started to get sick, and it felt like something was wrong. He licked his top lip and bit his bottom one. He smiled at me. Creepy.
"W-what did you want to talk about?"

Craig's POV
He was so cute, looking all scared. His face was red and I'll bet he thought I didn't notice. I looked at his eyes, full of fear, but a smidge of curiosity. I couldn't help it. I licked my lip and bit the bottom one. Damn, it's hard to hold back.
"Well, it's not so much as 'talking'. It's more of...something I wanna do." I shot him a sly, devious smile.
He backed up a bit and wore an anxious expression. "W-whats that?" he asked me his voice shaking. Damn he's too cute.
"C'mere." I told him, gesturing with my finger.
He moved forward just a little bit, which annoyed me. He kept slowly shuffling and looked up at me with his beautifully terrified, curious blue eyes. "Damn." I said.