"I." "Love you." (End?)

Craig's POV
Holy shit. This is hot. I pulled away from him, out of breath, a string of saliva connecting us. Gross. But hot. I looked down at him and his face was deep red, and his tongue was hanging out, his eyes were foggy and he was panting hard. I let go of him and he slid to the floor.
"Ah crap... Sorry, Stan..." I felt bad. I felt good, but I felt bad. I took his first kiss. I touched him. I went too far, when all I planned was a quick kiss and confessing or running away. My face was red and I felt the urge to cry. So I did.

Stan's POV
He's crying? Why??
"C-Craig? Why are you c-crying?" I crawled over to him and leaned my forehead on his shoulder.
"Because... I- I hurt you.. And I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Stan..." he continued to cry, laying his head on mine.
"I-it's okay Craig." I smiled and hugged him, and he hugged me back slowly. "You didn't hurt me, it's okay." We stayed like this for a few minutes.
"Hey Stan...?" he hugged me tighter then let go and looked at me with a sad smile on his face.
"Yeah?" I asked, watching him walk to the window.
He sat up on the ledge, facing the outside. "I."
He started to slide off, and before he was gone from my sight, he turned and winked at me. "love you."