Smiling Against His Lips

I took my hat off and pulled it over his head, pulling him to me. I closed my eyes as I crashed my lips onto his. "Cr-hng!" was all he could get out. He fought with me for a few seconds, but eventually slowly accepted it. I opened my right eye a crack, and saw his face a deep red, and felt his lips slowly kiss me back. I smiled against his lips as I moved to the second part of my plan. I lifted my legs through his window, stepping into his room and put him between them, pressing harder onto his lips. He grabbed onto my arms, so he wouldn't fall.
"Nnnng..." he moaned out. Oh shit, that didn't help.
Our current position was me sitting on the window, him between my legs, holding onto my arms, while I pulled him in more by the braided strings of my hat. I jumped off the window and turned us around, pushing him into the window and wall. I pushed my leg between his and pressed in on his crotch. "H-mmmng..." he moaned on my lips. Damn, he feels good. His grip on my arms got tighter and he tried to squeeze his legs together. "C-Craiiii-hnn-gg..."
I licked his bottom lip asking for permission, but he denied. I growled under my breath. I held the strings with one hand while I slipped the other up his shirt and pinched his nipple as I bit his lip. His eyes flew open and gasped, giving me the opportunity to push my tongue into his mouth. I immediately won dominance since he was trying to push me off. "Hnnnnnngmmmmm!" he moaned into my mouth. He squeezed his eyes shut tight. Oh god, Stan. Why are you doing this to me...