Oh God, I'm Gay

Stan's POV
H-he's kissing me! Craig Tucker! Came through my window! And kissed me! I- I didn't know what to do. His lips were so smooth, soft and warm. It felt good... Oh god. He's gay. Oh god! I'm gay! Who cares, this feels too damn good. I started to kiss back, after I finally understood what to do. Then suddenly, I was between his legs and he leaned forward, into me more. I was afraid I would fall backwards, so I grabbed onto his arms tightly. His kisses got rougher and then I was flipped and pushed into the wall. The window sill was pressed into my back, while he leaned over me. I couldn't help but let out a moan as he pressed his leg into my crotch. "H-mmmng..." I couldn't believe I let such an obscene noise come out of me like that. Isn't a girl supposed to make these noises? He licked my bottom lip, and I knew what to do, I knew what it meant, I just couldn't move or function properly. I heard him growl and it scared me just a bit, I felt the hat loosen and his cold hand squeeze my nipple and bite my lower lip. I gasped and widened my eyes, then I felt him stick his tongue in my mouth and I squeezed my eyes shut as it brushed against my tongue. I tried to close my legs when he pushed harder into my crotch. Between the kiss, him squeezing my nipple, and the growing tightness in my pants, I was a moaning mess.