six

Around a week later, Jungkook and Jimin had been watching a movie together at Jimin's apartment. Jungkook had gotten up to use the bathroom, and the journal caught his eye. He flipped through it to find a new page of red ink.

"Oh Jimin..." Jungkook sang a tune. "Your secret admirer responded...!"

"Really?!" Jimin dashed from his seat and grabbed the journal. He read it as fast as he could without putting the journal down.

" Why don't you meet me outside of Miryang Mocha tomorrow at 4:00? "

"Jungkook! I'm gonna meet them! I'm gonna meet them !" Jimin exclaimed. He'd never had this much happiness ever fill his body.

"That's wonderful, Jimin!" Jungkook smiled.

Jimin quickly wrote one word, " Okay! "

For the rest of the night, Jungkook had been preparing Jimin for his first ever encounter with his mystery writer.

"What should I wear? I don't have much." Jimin asked.

"Not a problem," Jungkook responded. "Borrow some of my clothes. You'll fit in them."

"Can you help me make me look good? So they'll love me?"

Jungkook smiled. "Sure."

They drove to Jungkook and Taehyung's home. Taehyung had been at work all day, he wasn't home at the time. Jimin raided Jungkook's closet and picked out items from the left and right.

"Go try them on, and I'll let you know what works and what doesn't." Jungkook said, looking at his phone. Jimin nodded, and picked up some of the items and brought them into the bathroom with him.

Minutes later, he came out wearing a navy blue blazer, a black dress shirt underneath, and black dress pants.

"You're not meeting him for a business meeting, are you?" Jungkook chuckled. "Lay back a bit."

Jimin walked back into the bathroom and tried on another outfit. He came out of the room and looked at Jungkook. He had been wearing a hoodie and denim skinny jeans.

Jungkook looked up from his phone. "Lose the hoodie. Keep the jeans."

For the third time, Jimin walked into the bathroom, and then came out again. This time, he had been wearing a black turtleneck and the same denim jeans.

"Perfect," Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook let Jimin shower at his home, and borrow any bottle of cologne he wanted. And for back at his apartment, Jungkook gave Jimin some food, drinks, some cleaning supplies, and some clothes.

Maybe I've got my friend back.