LOCKED TOGETHER

🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸Before starting the story , let me give you some info.

( They are totally fictional )

※BTS went to military in the year 2018 and came back in the first month of jan, 2020.( According to this book)

※ Jungkook age is 24 , Jimin is 26, Tae is 26 , suga is 28 , hoseok is 27 , Namjoon is 27 and jin is 29. ( Not real age in 2020 )

* Setting : Seoul , South Korea

🌿🌸🌿

please vote...

"Guys open the door, Or I swear I will kill you, if I get out" Tia shouted banging the door.

"Will you stop doing that , my head is hurting" Jungkook said sitting on the bed feeling frustated.

"Then help me!!" she said shifting her gaze to him with irritation.She really wanted to curse. The F*** word was literally on the tip of her tongue.

He remained quite rubbing his knuckles.

After banging some more,she also gave up and went to sit on the other side of the bed.

After sometime she spoke.

"Lets talk this out" she said camly.

He remained quite.

"Jungkook they will not open the door unless we talk this out. I 'm trying to solve this situation.Stop behaving like a child." she said taking a chair and sitting in the front of him.

Again he remained quite. she was getting irritated at the boy who was sitting infront of him,with his head down.

"Do you hate me that much "she asked . Her voice painfully calmed with a tinge of sadness visible in it.

He gave a mocking chuckle.

"You don't even know how much I hate you" he said now looking at her with a mocking gaze. His beautiful black doe eyes had stress , sorrow and many emotions ,even he didn't knew.

She didn't expected such a straightforward answer from him. She met him just six months ago and she didn't gave him any reason to make him hate her.

"Why do you hate me?"she asked camly.

"Please will you stop talking ,I don't want tö hear you." he said angrily before moving to the other corner of the room.Visibly trying to contain his irritation and anger , by clenching his fist tightly.

She had enough. She knew that she didn't do anything to get so much hate from the boy.

"What did I do to get so much hate jeon jungkook." Even if she was angry , her voice was still calm and collected.

She lost her patience but he remained quite at her outbrust.

"I have been good to you despite your harsh behavior,who do you think you are." Her voice getting louder and louder.