Jimin met Yuna

She slept till the the next day and only waked up on the noon .
Tia felt more relaxed.Her muscles were not aching like before.

After taking a bath ,she dressed in an  oversized hoodie and black jeans.Tying her hair in a ponytail ,she drove  towards the BIGHIT COMPANY building.

On the way, she bought  some snacks for the members and others.

Entering the building she was greeted by many.

"Noona ! where are the others ? "she asked to one of the staff.

she told her that they were in the dance studio.

Making her way towards the dance studio ,she secretly peeked inside through the little creak.

The boys were totally engrossed in their dance. They didn't noticed the girl who was peeking inside while giggling .

They were dancing on 'WAR OF HORMONE '.
Seeing their hyper excited forms she couldn't help but chuckle.

They were behaving like kids escaped from childcare.

Finally the song ended.
Taehyung was kicked on his butt by Jimin as he kicked his butt earlier.Then Jhope came and kicked him dramatically while Taehyung could not even speak due to his laughing.

She could not control herself she fell on the floor while laughing .That action  caused the door to wide open.

They all turned towards the intruder .Seeing everyone silent she stood up and wiped her tears caused by laughing her guts off.

Jimin ,ran towards her engulfing her a tight hug.

"Yaahh! 'Tia - ah ,I thought I will die before seeing you " he spoked ruffling her bangs.

Suddenly she felt many people hugging her.she chuckled seeing them.

"Why didn't you call me ?Do you know how afraid I was when you didn't picked my call "Taehyung said pouting.

"Sorry oppa ,I was basically in the operation room " Tia said pinching his cheeks.

"By the way congratulation yoongi oppa for the collab " she congratulated him with a thumbs up.

"Hey ! How did you know about that?" Jin asked seeing everybody's confused expression.

"My friend yuna ,told me " She said  sitting on the floor with her legs crossed.They too settled down. they thought how her friend knew about it as it was not shared.

"Is she the one who is the so called source of jimin "Taehyung finger quoted   as he blindly  guessed and jimin grinned.

Tia nodded  agreeing.

They knew  jimin must have told her but how jimin became so close to her that he shared her such an information.

They all looked towards jimin with confused expression but only Tae was there who was lost in his thought.

He finally knew about the so called source.

Jungkook and J hope noticed the bag she was caring.

They skipped their breakfast in order to come first to perfect their choreography.
The mouth watering smell instantly caught their attention.

"oye ! Idiot you bought us food ? "

Jungkook questioned taking the bag.

"yupp ! , and Stop calling me idiot ,you should be grateful.ok. .... " she said smacking his head while he groaned in pain.
They immediately started eating as jin served them.

"she know about us being your friend !. you told her." Namjoon asked while eating.

"hnn ! what " she asked absentmindedly.

"Namjoon smiled exposing the dimples seeing  her eating so cutely

"Your friend yuna.Is she not a fan ? " He asked again.

"Oh ! she is an ARMY.and I didn't told her.She knew it accidently by some hyper-active pabo ! "

Tia said glancing at jimin who stopped eating after hearing that and peeked at them with the corner of his eyes  with a sheepish smile.
They shook their head seeing that Pabo.

"what did he do ? "Taehyung asked excitedly.
"I was shopping with Yuna. she wanted a new camera.
she was busy choosing the camera when jimin came and hugged me taking  me by surprise. He didn 't notice her.Seeing nobody was watching us he removed his mask and then boom.She returned and saw the scene with wide eyes.  " she explained glancing at jimin who was scratching his  back of his neck with embarrasment.

"She was fine with that ? " they questioned.

"Oh yeah Noona is very cool.She was shock  at first but then she was fine " jimin immediately spoke  on her behalf.
They nodded together.

"You came directly from the hospital ?  "Jungkook asked staring at her while gulping the sandwich.

"No ,I went home first to sleep then came here " she answered.

"Oh you got holiday " Taehyung asked planning to go on a outing.

"Yeah I got a week off.I am promoted to being the face of our hospital " she stuttered the last part .

The silence engullfed the studio.

"yaahhhhh !.congratulation Tia " They again attacked her with their hug.

Jhope started making his weird sound effect making everbody laugh.
"Did you inform mom and dad about this " Taehyung asked with a proud face.

"yeah ! ,I called them on this morning.Mom and Dad were very happy " she said recalling the videocall she did in the morning.Her Dad had a proud expression and Her mom was glowing with happiness.

Taehyung too smiled anticipating their expression.

"Party time.! lets celebrate this two good news.What say ? " j hope exclaimed jumping from his current position.

"It absolutely need celebration.Its on Yoongi hyung and Tia " jungkook said joining the hyperactive jhope.

"Fine ,I will call Yuna so that she can join us in the evening " Tia sighed.

All of them agreed.
Yoongi and Tia looked at each other and sighed.They were going to broke ,after giving them a treat.

After that she gave the good news to BANG PD AND PD -nim, who congratulated her with a proud face.

Later she called Her bestfriend Mina.she informed her about it .They talked for a long time.