Yoongi ,My Bias...

After talking with her best friend, she called Yuna to inform her about the dinner party.

she knew that Yuna was a big fan of yoongi but was confused when she didn't even ask her to get even yoong's autograph when she knew about her knowing them.

She called her. After a few rings, she answered the call.

"Hello, Unnie we are going for a dinner party to celebrate . Get ready in 7. I will pick you up " she informed her.

"only two of us? "she asked.

No, we mean us and Bts "she answered.

"what ! that means Yoongi oppa will be also there "she questioned with a perplexed tone.

"yeah, obviously unnie," she said with a duh tone.

"I am not going. You know that I couldn't even speak if he will be there "she reasoned.

"unnie, please for my sake. You don't have to speak "Tia pleaded her with an obvious sad tone.

Hearing her disappointed tone she finally agreed reluctantly.

That evening Tia got ready wearing Black jeans and turtleneck top with a trench coat.
wearing her white sneakers she drove
towards  Yuna's house.

Yuna was shorter than Tia . Her looks were more to the cuter side.

She was wearing black jeans with a knitted maroon top. Paired with white sneakers and harry potter glasses.

"Tia, how I am looking? "Yuna asked playing with her hand.

"unnie, this is the 100th time you have asked me this question. And don't worry you are looking hot ? " she said parking her car.

Yuna was very nervous.

They went inside and checked in, in the private booth for privacy.

They entered and saw everyone were present except yoongi. Yuna sighed in relief.

Tia waved at them .Jimin saw them entering and ran to hug Tia and Yuna.

he dragged them and made Yuna sit near him.

Everyone eyed the new girl who was playing with her watch feeling their stare.

"Hyung stops making Noona nervous "jimin interrupted and Namjoon cleared his throat.

If she was an ARMY, she should be excited to meet them right!!!!

"Hello I am Kim Namjoon "he introduced himself.

"I know... " She said but soon wanted to face palm"I mean everybody knows BTS ."

They nodded but continued introducing themselves. she too greeted them.

"Noona, you didn't miss me?" jimin wiggled his brows with a pout.

"why will I miss you?  " she asked eyeing him while drinking the water. They all listen to their conversation.

"Don't you love me Noona?" Jimin said doing an aegyo.

Yuna choked, she coughed a couple of time 'wiping her mouth she glared at him.

"Child, you are not even legal to flirt," she remarked.

"Noona, I am legal can't you see? "He said showing her his muscles.

"I can see that, Thats the reason I called you a child, "She said looking him from head to toe.

All the members snorted laughing like a maniac along with Tia who was half rolling on the floor.