1

Tony's POV

I watched through the window of my jet as we flew closer to land, the sunny beaches visible. I smiled and looked at the row across from me where Stephen and his cloak were seated. Stephen looked like an adorable puppy as he excitedly stared out the window.

Cute... wait, no, stop. He's just a teammate. Get over your stupid crush, Tony!

"TONY." I snapped back to reality at the sound of my name. I felt my face get red. How long have I been staring at him?

"Huh, what?" I turned to face Bruce, who was conveniently sitting next to me.

"We just landed so are you going to stop staring at your wizard boyfriend, or not?" I glared at him as he chuckled. I groaned and slowly got up from my seat and walked down the aisle way to get off the plane. Outside I was greeted by Steve and Bucky, the first two to get off the plane.

"Is this the private mansion, hotel thing you rented out?" Bucky's eyes filled with awe as he stared at the giant mansion in front of us. Steve, well he didn't look surprised.

"Okay, for team building purposes we're all going to share a room with another teammate!" I groaned at Steve's words.

"We have enough rooms for us each to be alone!"

"Stop being a disaster introvert. Plus, I already made the list so there's no backing down." SHIT. I hope I don't get Stephen or anything. Bruce is the only one who knows about my anxiety attacks.

By now all the Avengers that came were off the plane. I looked at Steve and patiently waited for him to tell us what rooms we were in.

"Ok, so the rooms are going to be, Me and Bucky..." Obviously. "Thor and Bruce..." Welp there goes my chance of being in a room with Bruce. At least he's with Thor, I ship them. "Clint and Natasha..." Nat would probably kill anyone else in her sleep.

Shit, that means I'm with...

"Tony and Stephen." Dammit. Stephen looked at me and gave me a small smile. I looked up at his blue eyes and tried to give him a smile back. I probably looked like a dying walrus.

"LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO!" I watched Clint and Natasha race towards the mansion, Thor following behind.

"My team is full of children..." I muttered as I slowly walked into the lobby.

"Woah." I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Stephen, awestruck, staring at the room around us. I forgot he's never been on one of these trips before.

"Pretty cool, huh?"

"Tony, this is amazing!" I'm probably blushing like crazy. "I didn't know you were this rich," he added with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked toward the elevator to get up to the room. I could see Steve and Bucky holding hands while I waited to get to my floor.

When I got off the elevator I yelled, "GAAAAY!", before the door closed. Ha, I love doing that. I walked into 206 and cannonballed onto one of the beds, landing face down on the mattress. I heard a laugh behind me jumped up in surprise. "When did you get here?"

"I'm a sorcerer, smart-ass." He opened a portal in front of him to prove his point. I rolled my eyes and went back face down on my bed. I felt something fall onto my back. I knew instantly what it was.

"Strange, get your stupid cloak off me." I stood up and struggled to shake off the magic blanket.

"Can't, I don't control it," He turned around to face me and smirked. "It seems to like you." The cloak wrapped around my shoulders, making me wear it like a cape. Stephen immediately burst out laughing, causing me to turn ten shades of red.

"What? Does it look weird?" I faced the mirror next to Stephen to see how stupid I looked. I look like a wannabe Superman. I groaned at my reflection. "Capes were never really my thing, I guess..." The cloak slapped me and returned back to Strange. "Owwww, what was that for? I thought you said it liked me!"

"It hates being called a cape." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch next to my bed.

"Any plans for today?"

"Most of the group is just gonna stay here, chill and stuff."

"It's weird... not having anything to worry about, or anyone to fight."

"Ha, I assure you Thanos was definitely not our last fight."

"I know, I guess I'm just not used to 'relaxing', there's always so much going on." I patted the spot next to me on the couch.

"C'mere."

"What are you doing, Stark?" He sat down on the couch, stiffly.

"Teaching you how to relax." Says the guy who can barely relax, himself. The guy who stays up all night worrying. The guy who can't sleep 2 hours without having a panic attack. "Loosen up a bit, don't be so stiff." I watched Stephen awkwardly lean back on to the couch, his cloak throwing pillows at him. I grabbed the remote and turned the T.V. on to "The Flash". Making fun of fake T.V. superheroes is always enjoyable.

"My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive."

"What is this?" I didn't answer, but Stephen kept watching anyway.

Throughout the whole episode, Stephen made comments, like he was talking to the T.V. It was hilarious watching him react to this confusing universe of characters. I could tell he was actually relaxing. Once we got to the 6th episode, I couldn't hear Stephen talking at the T.V. anymore. I looked over to see him peacefully sleeping on the couch, his cloak covering him. I could hear his soft snores as he cuddled into his cloak. I smiled and got up from the couch, turning off the T.V. There's no way I'm gonna sleep tonight and risk waking him up. He doesn't deserve to have to deal with me.

I quietly left the room and went down to the mansion's basement, where I had a small lab for me to work on things.

"FRIDAY, what time is it?"

"It is currently 12:30 am."

It's gonna be a long night.

---

Hi! This is my first Wattpad book, and I'm kinda new to writing so feel free to leave tips for me :).

Any ships other than ironstrange you wanna see in the background?

*header art by sparklestars on tumblr*