11

A/N: sorry was listening to this music when writing

Stephen's POV

By the time I woke up, we'd arrived back at the hotel. I was about to get up when I noticed a small snore from the left of me.

Oh, right.

Tony's fingers were intertwined with mine and his head still on my shoulder. I softly removed my hand from his and attempted not to disturb him when I got up. I looked through the window and noticed Natasha, Bruce, Thor, and Clint are standing outside, smirking at me. I glared at them and created a portal to the hotel room, levitating Tony through.

Levi was waiting in the room, angry that I left it there. Though it still helped put Tony on his bed and snuggled up next to him.

Bruce

3:21 a.m.

Bruce: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stephen: no

Bruce: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stephen: stop

Bruce added SpiderKid, Romanoff, and Thor

SpiderKid: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Romanoff: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thor: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bruce: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stephen: oh no

SpiderKid: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Romanoff: IRONSTRANGE IS REAL

Stephen: what the fuck

Bruce: not in front of the children

Stephen: I'm just glad you stopped sending the lenny faces

Bruce: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SpiderKid: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Romanoff: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thor: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stephen has left the chat

Too much to deal with a three a.m.

I got up and walked over to my neatly made bed, collapsing on it. Kill me now.

- - -

"STEPHEN." I opened my eyes and saw Tony levitating above the foot of my bed. What the hell.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know! I woke up and was super bored so I started playing with your cloak and it made me float up here." He looked at the ground terrified. "Please help," I sighed and got up off the bed.

"Levi, let him go."

The mischevious cloak lets go of Tony, making him fall face first on the bed.

"It can't decide if it likes me or not." Levi floated down to rest on Tony's shoulders. "MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND." I chuckle as Tony's scolding causing Levi to leave his shoulders and fly to mine. "WHAT THE HELL, CLOAK."

We head downstairs where we see everyone seated at breakfast, except Steve and Bucky. Where are they? They're never late.

"What happened to Steve and Bucky?" Tony asked, basically reading my thoughts.

"They passed out after the road trip, probably going to be asleep all day," Clint responded, though I could tell he was excited about this. "THAT MEANS WE CAN PLAN WHATEVER WE WANT TO DO OURSELVES!" Tony's face lit up at Clint's words.

"WE COULD DO ANYTHING!" Tony gasped. "ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS."

There was a moment of silence before we realized, thinking of things to do is hard.

"I've never been so appreciative of Steve." Clint finally said.

"Yeah, how does he think of things to do?" Tony groaned.

"We could just... get ice cream?" Nat suggested, bored out of her mind, like the rest of us.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Sounds good."

Welp, that was easier than expected.

- - -

The experience was supposed to be calm, and that's how it started out, but it did not stay calm long.

We walked into the shop, ready to get ice cream, ready to have a normal day.

But, you know us, we cannot have a normal day. Especially without Steve.

One minute we were calmly licking ice cream, calmly enjoying the day.

"Hey, Stephen," Tony asked, a mischevious look on his face. "What type of ice cream did you get?"

"Huh? Oh, I got mint chocola-"

The next minute an all-out apocalyptic war erupts.

Ice cream is being thrown from all directions coming from everyone's cones. All flavors from strawberry to cookie dough being fired at every Avenger. I use my magic to make a shield around myself, protecting me and Levi from the storm of frozen dessert. Everyone had gone crazy in the battle.

Natasha and Clint had teamed up, one throwing ice cream cones and the other buying more with Steve's credit card.

Tony, the one who started the war, had his suit now on and was blasting ice cream out of it. When does he have time to make these things. He then sends out his FoodFinder1000 gang to start stealing ice cream from Natasha and Clint's stash.

Bruce had purposefully hulked out, him and Hulk bonding over destroying everyone with piles of frozen goop.

Thor had summoned storm breaker and was attempting to block all the ice cream with it.

And there I sat, in the middle of a warzone, protected in a center of chaos, watching as grown adults beat each other with cones of dairy.

I watch alliances break, empires fall, more than 14,000,605 outcomes, of this one event, the greatest battle of history. I could hear the intense music in the background. This war would never end.

But since all the Avengers are basically children, they all got tired out eventually. Except they were all dripping in thirty-one different flavors of ice cream when it happened.

I portaled everyone back to the hotel where a tired Steve and Bucky were standing. Bucky almost spat out his coffee when he saw us. Steve... well Steve was used to this shit.

"What the HELL?" Bucky started. "Where did you guys-" Steve cut him off.

"Just don't ask."

- - -

Bruce's POV

I walked out of the shower, free of the feeling of sticky ice cream clinging to my skin. Thor was on his bed watching T.V. What a normal day.

Well, the day seemed normal until I looked over to the empty cage next to Thor's bed. Oh no.

"Thor?" I nervously asked.

"Hmm?" Thor looked up from the screen.

"Where's Dustin?"

- - -

A/N: I told you he'd be back.

Also did you guys like the dramatic ice cream war scene? Someone commented on chapter 9 saying that they love my dramatic writing, and I freaking love writing stupid things as super dramatic. I guess that says something about my personality lol.