7

A/N: To avoid confusion, large sections of italic, are flashbacks! Enjoy the chapter!
- - -

Bruce's POV

"Tony." He continued to fidget with the random parts that he brought on the trip.

"They're important! I'm going to make a microbot that will get us free food." I remember him stating. "I'll call it... 'FoodFinder1000'!"

"Stealing?" He looked away, neither confirming or denying my words. "You're spending too much time with Loki."

"Says the one with the deadly snake in their room." He continued packing his basically useless parts and tools. "Besides, it's not really stealing if we save the world 5 times after." I sighed.

"You're a billionaire, Tony, why do you need free food again?"

"Amusement park food is way too overpriced."

"Whatever, you better not get any of us in trouble."

"TONY!" He still carried on, as if he couldn't hear anything I was saying. Stephen seemed to notice my major failure because he looked up a from his book. He looked outside the window, most likely realizing that we arrived at our destination. He did a weird motion wizard thing with his hands and Tony immediately jumped from his seat, startled.

"Are we here?" He questioned, stretching.

"Yeah, everyone else is outside, Steve is buying tickets." Exactly what I was trying to tell you for the past five minutes.

"I bet all the workers are swooning over him." They walked out of the car, meeting all the other Avengers outside.

"Fiiiiiiiinallllly," Clint whined, couldn't blame him, this was taking way too long.

"Look! Rogers has arrived." Thor exclaimed, pointing to a rather worn out Steve. Steve held up the tickets like he gave up his life for them.

"I... finally... got.... them."

"What happened?" Stephen asked, confused by Steve's mood. Forgot he hasn't been on a trip with us before.

"Ten dollars, he got trampled by screaming teenage girls," Tony whispered. Oh, it's on.

"Twenty, he was standing in line and everyone picked him up and he started crowd surfing to the front." Both had happened before. Such a sad life for everyone's favorite senior citizen.

"Oh...I...uh...just got interrupted by a few fans, shouldn't have any problem when we're in the park." Dammit. I hand Tony a crisp Jackson, crossing my arms. It's like he can tell the future. "Anyway, let's get going!" Steve handed us each a ticket. Clint raced inside followed by Steve, trying to keep track of him this time. Not gonna be a repeat of last time.

"Uh, where's Clint?" I remember Steve asking the team as we all met up in the middle of the park. We all looked at Nat who just shrugged.

"Did we lose Clint?" I questioned, not entirely surprised. We all looked at Steve who had turned pale, his head in his hands. "Oh my god, we lost Clint." Tony burst into laughter, while Steve was freaking out.

"I can't believe we lost Clint, he was here a second ago, what are we supposed to do. I'm the captain, this is on me. Oh my god, what am I going to tell his wife?" Steve rambled as if Clint had died in battle.

"Um... excuse me, avenger people, is this your intern or something?" A lady walked up to us, followed by a sulking Clint, who had his arms crossed in disappointment. Steve also had his arms crossed in disappointment. "Anyway, have a good time!" She walked away but Bruce heard her whisper under her breath, "Why is this place always swarming with cosplayers?"

"CLinToN, WHeRe thE FRiCkItY FrAcK dID yOu gO?"

"LAnGuAge, Captain." To keep things short, Steve didn't take his eye off Clint for the rest of the trip.

I look over at the rest of the team, which unlike the other two, were walked and chatting in a relaxed matter. Bucky and Natasha were planning on going to every rollercoaster at the park. Stephen and Tony were going to try testing out the "FoodFinder1000". I walked calmly by myself, staring at the other two pairs when I was yanked suddenly by a huge hand.

"BANNER, LET'S GO!" Thor drags me, running towards some random ride. Oh right, I have a partner too. We end up at a space-themed ride, with flashing lights and laser pointers. "This one seems good."

"You sure? The line's pretty long. Probably an hour or more wait."

"Yep! This one." I sigh as he drags me over to the line, which was swarming with people. Get ready to throw away another hour of your life.

- - -

I expected Thor to get bored while we waited in line. But, he surprised me, staying active and excited the whole wait, initiating conversation with me and random strangers in line. Come to think of it... I don't think Thor ever got bored in the car either.

"Banner!" Thor grabbed my hand again to drag me inside. "We made it!"

The workers strap us into this chair thing and start going through rules.

"Please keep all body parts inside the vehicle at all times...." The worker droned on and on. To be honest, for most of it I wasn't listening until I heard something that caught my attention. "The vehicle will go both upside down and do 360 spins, so please put your loose belongings in the bin corresponding to your chair number." Upside down? 360 spins? That's when I had the stupidest realization, one I should have noticed when I first came to the ride.

Shit... I'm motion sick.

I am about to get off when the floor starts moving and our chair starts drifting off into the start of a disaster.

- - -
A/N: The ride is based off the Hogwarts ride at Universal Studios, but I haven't gone on it since I was 7 so....whatever. Anyway, I hope you liked this Bruce POV chapter, it was really fun to write!

*header art by koglamogla on instagram*