Prologue

Prologue: The Prophecy.

"I stole the Kings crown; I stole the Kings crown!" said Bob as he ran all around the room. Bob is hard to describe let us just say.... he is Dwayne Johnson if he was drag.

"Bob! Could you please stop? I'm trying to tell a story here!" I said aggravated at this guy's idiocy, "Remind me why I decided to write you in again?"

"Uh," Bob scratches his head and looks down at the ground tapping his chin, then suddenly shoots his head up pointing his finger in the air, "BECAUSE..." he shouts, "I'm funny!"

I sigh, "Well that is true, but let's get serious now, and give Horrace back his crown please." I tell him folding my arms.

"Yes, ma'am you're the boss!" Bob disappears to return the crown to its rightful owner and our story begins.

An old man sat on his throne he had sat on for more than a hundred years now. He stared off into the distance and remained in deep thought. The old man often did this when he wanted to share something important, especially with someone who didn't want to hear it.

Now it just so happened that the person who didn't want to hear it entered about this time. Camilla was her name, she had blonde hair that fell along her shoulders and some of the most amazing features. There was something about Camilla that often-made people whisper about her, and stay wary. The red eyes she had, they screamed danger, and they seemed to haunt you whenever you looked into them.

"Horrace? What are you doing?" Camilla asked, knowing this look far too well, she'd seen it for years. Camilla despised the look because of the things he would tell her, the things that sounded crazy, but were true.

The old man looked over upon hearing someone call his name, and his old grey eyes rested on her. He thought for a moment before responding to her, "Camilla, have I ever told you the prophecy of Emlyn Lovet?"

Camilla scoffed clearly not interested, but she sighed and walked over and sat down on the floor in front of his throne. "No, why don't you tell me it."

Horrace nodded taking in her reactions but he never once showed emotion. "Emlyn is from the real world, known as America. She will soon come here, and they will make her their Queen instead of you. I couldn't tell you why, for all I can tell you for sure is, this is fate." He finished with these words as he watched Camilla stand up slowly.

"I'll kill her if she tries! The throne is mine! I will be Queen, no one else will take it away," Camilla screamed, infuriated by this prophecy the old man had told her. Her eyes began glowing with vibrancy, the red spilled down her cheeks like blood. Her anger would be her downfall, at least that's what Horrace believed as he watched blood roll from her eyes.

After several minutes Camilla calmed herself and the blood vanished as if it never happened and she grinned evilly. "If she wants to be Queen, she'll have to face the Badlands, as she heads for the Castle, my Castle." Camila exited the room, leaving Horrace to his thoughts as he sighed.

A thought crossed his mind and though there was no one to tell it too, he spoke aloud to himself, "A book for those who seek to find, a way to leave their world behind."

Dedicated to my friend ChelcieRayne for making this book possible I love you so much!