Epilogue

Epilogue: Soon To Come

"Yessss that was such a great story you tell it so well!" Bob chanted excitedly at me.

"Bob, it's not exactly over yet, besides this last part I'm about to tell, there's still lot's more to the story, like 15 more stories! Now can you please stop interrupting!" I said to him and he scratched the back of his neck, which he usually did when he felt bad or was nervous.

"Right, uh sorry go ahead!" He said and walked away.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Right, where was I?"

"You got to help me please, your plan failed what do you suppose we do now?" Camilla questioned the red headed girl in front of her who smiled gently.

"Relax Camilla, I know what I'm doing. Now hush I don't like it when you get pissy at me." She said and Camilla rolled her eyes as the girl brewed a potion before her.

"What are you brewing exactly?" Camilla asked her curiosity getting the better of her.

"It's a potion to return your magic to you, and then we will work on giving you some new powers. Trust me I have a very nice plan worked up." She said smirking as she finished the brew and passed a glass to Camilla.

"What exactly is your plan?" Camilla asked her as she began drinking the concoction given to her.

"Well Emlyn is going to start giving people happy endings, so Every time she starts helping someone you are going to kill them. She'll have to stop helping in order to stop you and that's when we will work to destroy her forever." The girl said and Camilla smiled as she finished the glass of black liquid and the familiar dark light came into her eyes.

"Now you see isn't that better? I told you I had it under control." She said and Camilla rolled her eyes.

"Thanks, I can't wait to begin, what do you want me to do for now?" She asked and the girl smiled.

"Kill Thunder, he betrayed you for love he deserves it and you'll get some enjoyment out of it at that." She said and Camilla smiled and vanished.

"Now let's see what I can do to rock this girl's whole world, time to see if she can hold it all down." The person smiled wickedly and set to work.