"What, you dont think so?"

"I'm off to school bro."

"Okay. Don't wait up, I'll probably be home late."

I walk the door and jump into my car and start it up. I look at myself in the mirror and admire myself. No I'm not one of those self centered people. I'm very much to myself at school. I don't have a lot of friends. I have one bestfriend, and her name is Payton. We've been bestfriends since before we could walk. She's definitely my rider. She kinda sorta the opposite of me. She's very out there. A free spirit I like to call her. She doesn't care what anyone thinks about her and I love that. But she's a party animal. Always wanting to party. That's the only thing that I don't have in common with her. I don't really have a problem with going out and drinking and partying, no big deal. But she wants to do that EVERY weekend, and since she's my bestfriend I get dragged along with her.

Anyways, I have to go get my bestfriend for school. I pull up to her house and knock on the door. Payton appears a few second later looking beautiful as ever.

"Hey bestie."

"Hey boo."

We greet each other as we hug.

"So am I taking you home after school?" I say as I turn the corner into the school driveway.

"Don't you have practice today?"

"Yea the cheerleaders and the football players do." I say as I look at a particular someone.

"Oooo, okay sis, I see you. Looking at Noah."

"It's not even like that. I hear he's an asshole." I say as I watch him get out the car but before he goes I get a clear shot of some girl he was in the car with. She appeared to be older then us. She couldn't have went to school. Well if she did she didn't go here at least. Ive never seen her and neither has Payton and she's the eyes and ears of this place.

"God, he is so fine." Payton says and I look at her. "What, you don't think so?"

"I didn't say that."

"Well then-" she's interrupted by someone hitting my car with there hand.

It's Charles, Payton looks and immediately sighs at the sight of him. He's been trying to get with Payton since freshman year and has been failing miserably. I mean he's not ugly, he's just... not her type. She's still friendly with him though. "I should probably get going before he hits your car again."

"Yea you should. And tell that motherfucker he hit my car again, there's gon be a problem."

Payton rolls her eyes before she gets out my car. Once she shuts the door I open mine and yell, "Charles, hit some else over my car and it's gon be me and you, you got me." He yells back, "yes ma'am".

He's a very respectful dude though. I don't know why she won't just give him a chance but it's nun of my business.

When I walk out the car and close my door and lock it my eyes immediately go to Noah. Noah Blake. He's absolutely gorgeous, great body and he's a football player. My favorite and most of all... HES GOT TATTOOS. I have such a weakness for tattoos. He has a sleeve tattoo and then a few on his back and a few on his chest. His chest has a few war marks on him. I wonder where he got them from?

————

After school cheerleading practice.

Ugh, why can't this school have a dance team? I mean cheerleading is cool and all but I'd much rather be dancing. In the middle of practice a ball came over to us. All the other girls squealed once the ball came down. I picked it up and I saw who came running to get the ball. It was Noah. He hand motions for me to give him the ball. I step up and I throw it like a pro. He catches it and looks at me in awe while I hear some of the other boys say, "what the hell?" "Where she got an arm like that?" "I bet that arm can do a lot of other things." I roll my eyes at there comments. Just because I'm a girl they think that I can't throw.

The rest of the practice is filled with Jenifer, the team captain, ppl throwing around orders and her side kick Britney barking them back. I sometimes noticed Noah looking at me as I was doing the cheers/ or warmups. It was nice knowing that he was watching me.

"Why are you wearing that?" Jenifer asked as she walked up to me.

"What do you mean?"

"That" she pointed to me up and down.
I was wearing a sports bra and some boy shorts. With that being said my boobs are definitely not the smallest boobs... they are really big and my ass is big as well.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Everything, wear actual clothes."

"Just because your not confident about your body doesn't mean that you have push your insecurities on me."

"Well I just don't think you should be out here dressing like a hoe."

"I'm not a hoe unless I'm just giving it out to everyone unlike you." She gasp at the fact that I said that to her.

"Well if your dad was in your life then that wouldn't have been a problem."

Angry turned inside me. There was a lot Jenifer doesn't know about me and my family. She's such a bitch. One she definitely doesn't want it. I can't believe she really talked about my father. I grab her so fast that I didn't even see it coming. I swung her around as she screams for someone to help her. In her gut is where I punch her, repeatedly, until I feel two big strong arms pull me off her.

"No let me go, let me go."

"Shhh, Adriana calm down. Shush."

The voice was very soothing. I turn around and saw no other then Noah holding me back. I was still very angry so I didn't even say anything. I just looked at him like he was crazy and walked away.