"Your right."

A D R I A N A

I decide to be a dumbass and listen to Payton. This is probably all going to backfire on me but whatever. What have I got to lose? Not a relationship that for sure.

I get dress and go downstairs trying my best to be quiet. Kaiden got home pretty late last night. He should have came home right after work to go to sleep but he decided to do whatever it is that he wants to do. I'm really going to have talk to him about that. Sees what's going on with him.

The drive to school was pretty chill I guess. As chill as it can get while I'm by myself. Payton drive her own car to school today because I had practice after school.

I got out the car and all eyes were on me. More then usually this time though. Eyes on me and they whispers among themselves and their friends.

I meet up and Payton and she notices all the stares and talking.

"Why is everyone looking at you?"

"I have no idea." I say as we walk to my locker. Then it hits me.

Friday night. Oh my gosh I completely forgot about Friday night. Do these people really not have anything better to do but to gossip about me and what I do. I slam my locker shut and groan.

"What?"

"This." I say as I point to everyone in the hall. "Is about Friday night."

"Ohhhh."

"Yea." I say rubbing my temple. "Yes me and Noah kissed! We do not date. Mind your own fucking business!" I shout causing everyone to scatter and going back to their business.

"Wow! They all scattered at your command. Now that's powerful." I turn around and see Noah coming my way. Ugh. He's just right I need right now.

"Yea... I'm gonna go, I'll see you at lunch?" Payton says and I turn around.

"Yea."

"No she won't, she'll be with me." Noah says and I turn around to look at him jaw dropped. No he didn't.

I shrug him off, "Yes, you will see me at lunch." And I wave her off and with that she goes to her class.

"This is all your fault." I say to Noah who's been looking at me this whole time.

"What's my fault?"

"This. Everyone looking and whispering."

"Everyone is looking at you because your gorgeous."

"Yea, that's definitely not it. It's cause you..." I push him in the chest "don't know how to keep your hands to yourself."

"Why would I want to." He say leaning down.

"Nope." I say as I lean my head back a little and throw my binder up in my face so he couldn't get any closer. "We don't need any rumors starting about how we date and shit."

He rolls his eyes and signs. "Your right."

With that I kinda get upset. I just don't understand why! He was literally about to kiss me in the hallway but then in the same breath goes to say that we don't need people thinking we date. He's so confusing.

"Whatever Noah." I roll my eyes and walk away from him making sure I bump him in his side.

I go and pay for my food and sit at me and Payton's table. The tables not big because its always been just us two. My phones goes off and I reach in my purse to grab it.

I'm so sorry Adriana, but I got caught up with some school work. I won't be at lunch.

Love you, ttyl

I roll my eyes and put my phone back in my purse and start eating my food. Out of no where people start surrounding me. Both girls and boys.

"May I help you guys?"

"Are you single?" I hear a dude say.

"Are you and Noah dating?" Girls say.

This is so over whelming. This has never happened before. People I've never even seen before. Asking me such questions. Why do they care so much.

"Can I ask why you guys care?"

"Because I want to know if I have a chance with you." Dudes say as if it's so casual. My eyes widen with the boldness.

"Because we want Noah." With that shift my head to all the females that shake their heads in unison.

"Okay look!" I tell causing most of them to jump. "Nun of this, is any of your business. Now will you leave me alone and let me eat." Like before they all scatter but this time one stays.

Jenifer.

"Why though? I would like to know those answers?"

"Just like I told them. Mind your business Jenifer."

"Yea mind your business." She jumps at the sound of his voice and turns around.

"I just wanted to know if I still had a chance."

"You never had one Jenifer, quite frankly... your not my type." She huffs with frustration. "And don't you think your trying a little to hard?" She huffs again and I laugh. She storms off and you hear the sound of her heels clacking against the floor of the cafeteria.

"Why are you sitting by yourself?"

"Because Payton got stuck with school work. Whatever."

"Okay then." He pulls the chair next to me and sits down.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not going to let you eat lunch by yourself."

So with that. We ate lunch together. Well I ate my lunch. He watched me eat and we made small talk. Everyone in the cafeteria looking at us because they don't know what's going on with me and him. I can't even tell you what's going on with me and him.

After school I went home to find not what I was expecting.

"Mom!?"