"I guess I'm just lucky"

N O A H

I woke to in between someone's legs and there arms around my neck... kinda. I look up to see no other then Adriana. I slept over? I wasn't suppose to sleep over. I lean in my pocket and pull out my phone. It's 7:00, we still have an hour until we actually need to leave. I start pushing on Adriana's leg and she starts to stir but not so much to where her legs are pushing on me. As if even sleep she knows I'm here. I'm actually surprised that she hasn't pushed me off the couch. Even if it was by accident.

So me shaking her legs aren't going to do anything so I change positions. I hover on top of her trying to yell in her ear. It doesn't work, dang she's a heavy sleeper. I decide to press her nose together and within he next 5 seconds her eyes shot opened along with her head and I fall off of her onto the floor.

"Ouch." I say rubbing my head, looking up at her. She looks down at me with disgust. "Damn what did I do to you?" I ask as I sit up, mad confused on why she's looking at me like that.

"You didn't do anything. I'm just... not a morning person." She says as she gets up and starts to walk away. I follow her because... why not. We go into her room and I lay on her bed.

"Yea make yourself comfortable."

"I am." She rolls her eyes at me. She's beautiful. I never really stopped to look at her. Like really look at her. She's absolutely gorgeous. To think that there's another person touching that. That there was a person calling her theirs. Not okay with me. She's mine, period.

"Okay look I'm about to get in the shower. So make yourself at home. There's breakfast foods in the kitchen. You know." She walks out the room and goes into the bathroom. I pull out my phone and I see messages after messages from Jenifer... why is she texting me? I slept with her once. It wasn't even an off and on thing. Literally slept with her once.

Babe?☺️

What have you been up to?😘

Guess what I want tonight.👅💦

Why aren't you answering?🤔

I know your not with that bitch Adriana!!🤬

I'm coming over right now. 🏃‍♀️

Okay so you weren't home. Where are you? 😭

This bitch can't quit.

I immediately get distracted by the opening door. I then see a naked Adriana coming in he room. She's not fully naked she has a towel around her body but still pretty naked to me. She looks so good.

"Sorry I forgot my clothes, whatever." She says. I'm kinda confused I expected her to tell me to look away.

"Are you not going to tell me to look away."

"No, I'm confident in my body. I don't care. I'm not about to change in front of you though."

Complete confidence is what she has... I love it. Any other girl is like, 'omg stop looking at me. Look away you perve."
But no, not Adriana. She knows who she is and I can't tell her nor can anyone else tell her other wise.

Once Adriana comes back in the room... dress. We leave to go to my house. Since I drove my motorcycle over there she and I both got on it to drive back to my house so I could change.

As I expected, no ones home so it's just us. I change and she makes her self at home. She welcomes herself at my fridge like no problem. I laugh at this. At the fact that she feels comfortable enough to actually do this. I shower and get dress.

***
When we actually get to school literally all eyes on us. She jumps off my motorcycle and I hand her, her bag. I whisper in her ear but to everyone else it might have looked like a kissed.

"I'll meet you by your locker so I can take you home." She nods her head and walks away. "What no hug?" I say smugged. She rolls her eyes at me as she walks back and wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist. The hug last longer then expected.

Once she pulls away I realize just how stupid I actually am. Relationships, I don't do relationships. I asked her out on a date. I just hope she doesn't get the wrong idea with all of this, cause I don't do relationships. All the drama that comes with them, it's just not for me.

Me being held down by one female... just not for me. Maybe she'll get it. Maybe she'll think it's okay and get where I'm coming from so she'll just... accept it and not try to change me like ever other girl.

"Hey Noah."

Shit. Jenifer.

"What do you want Jenifer?"

"Well I stopped by your house and your little friend said you wasn't there."

"Okay and?"

"Well wher-"

"Look I wasn't with you. Just mind your business okay Jenifer? Leave me alone. Stop texting me at night. I don't want you. It was a one night stand okay." I basically scream at her and walk away. Leaving her with her mouth dropped opened.

After school during practice I saw that Jenifer was giving Adriana a hard time. Like not verbally because Adriana will say something. Just working her extra hard. All because she knows that me and Adriana have been spending time together. Maybe I should be petty?

A little bit before practice is over I run over there and Adriana looks at me a little confused but with a little smile as she picks up her water bottle.

"Am I coming over today?" I ask, leaving the girls jaw dropped.

"Well I mean if you want. It doesn't matter, you taking me home."

"Bet then." I wink at her and run back to the felid to the boys.

"Broo! How did you get Adriana? Literally everyones tried to get in that but she turned everyone down." I turn around and look at her. Her body is amazing but it sucks that, that's all people see her for, is her big thighs and huge hips. Along with her big boobs.

"I guess I'm just lucky." I wink as I dash off to the locker rooms. When I come out I see Adriana waiting by my motorcycle looking amazing as ever.