"So I don't get a kiss"

A D R I A N A

~2 months later~

Within these 2 months I haven't been happier. Being with Noah every other day has been the best. He treats me like his girl.

I met his parents he introduced me to them as his girl, yet he hasn't asked me to be his girl. He's met Payton. I introduced them to each other.

My mother went "home" as she calls it. I don't know where she went but she calls it home so whatever. She's not here anymore so I am completely good with that.

I never bothered to ask Noah if he knew my mother. I felt as if it would start a unnecessary argument.

Within these 3 months me and Noah have not slept together. We have really heated moments but it never went into haven't sex.

He's seen me naked, I've seen him naked. We've showered together a few times and had heated make out sessions. Weather it was on the couch, the bed, the shower. I always stopped it before it went into anything more.

I refuse to sleep with him in the talking stage.

A/N: Talking- you guys are not officially together, you do various things with the person as FRIENDS with a mutual interest in each other but are still allowed to see other people on the side

Once he ask me to be his and ONLY his we will see where it goes.

"Babe?"

"Huh?" I answer back laying on his bed on my phone.

"I really have to go."

"Where?"

"You know I can't tell you."

"You know what." I say as I get up but my knees still on his bed. "I'm not doing this with you today."

I'm so tired of him having to leave out the blue. He won't tell me where it is he's going. He's extra secretive with his phone lately. I just, I can't.

"Baby stop." He says walking up to me. At this point I'm on the edge of the bed as my knees are still on the bed. He puts his hands on my waist preventing me from moving anymore.

"Are you seeing someone else?" I ask and he looks at me like I'm absolutely crazy.

"Man shut up with that, you know it's just you."

"So you mean to tell me that we been kicking it for over 4 months and you haven't been getting any action from anyone?"

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying."

"Then why are you so secretive? You always gotta leave me and shit. What aren't you telling me."

"Come on babe you know I can't tell you."

"Man, whatever. I'm so done with this." I push him off me and get off the bed and walk downstairs.

"Adriana where are you going?" Noah's mom ask me.

"Noah's taking me home Mrs. Blake."

"Why? Didn't you just get here like 2 hours ago?"

"Yes ma'am but he looked down at his phone and now he has to leave so he's taking me home."

"Awe okay. Well... duty calls."

"So you know what he does in his free time?"

"Of course. Me and his father made it okay."

"Well he won't tell me what it is he does."

"He'll tell you when he's ready."

I roll my eyes. I'm so tired of hearing that. He's lying to me and I HATE liars. I can't stand them.

"Come on babe." Noah says as he comes down the stairs.

He opens the door and I walk out the house, no words said and get in the car.

"Are you really mad at me babe?"

"Yes I am. Because you really sitting here lying to me and you know how I feel about liars."

"I'm not lying. Granted I'm not being very truthful, but I'm definitely not lying to you."

"Now that's a lie and you know it."

"Babe-"

"No I don't care. I'm over it. Whatever."

"Okay look. Your only acting more butt hurt about this because your on your period." I look at him with my jaw dropped. How does he know I'm on my period.

"How do you know I'm on my period?"

"Firstly, you always call me tripping when you get on your period. And secondly, I started tracking your period, so I can take MORE care of you when your on it."

He's not wrong. I don't know how I never noticed it before but he's always known when I was on my period. He would always invite me over and have my favorite food and snacks. When we would lay down he would rub my stomach. He always had Advil for me. Wow, he really does care about me.

"If you track my period then what day am I on?" He looks at me and smiles. I know he knows the answer.

"Your on day 4. 2-3 more days and your off."

I roll my eyes at the fact that he knows me so well. Don't get me wrong I'm still very much pissed at him. We pull up to my house and I open the door and he stops me in my tracks.

"So I don't get a kiss?"

"Nope."

"Adriana. You can't really be that mad at me."

"I am." I say as I walk in the house and close the door. I don't know what I'm gonna do with Noah. He really just needs to tell me what it is he does, because him leaving and coming back at all times of the night and really starting to get to me.