Chapter 3

Boys poured out of the locker room after football practice and Harry waited by the doors, anxiously tapping his fingers on the wall. He ignored the way the guys snickered at him and rolled his eyes at their harsh looks. 

Once he saw all of them were gone, he slowly walked in and peeked around the corner. Harry spotted Aiden sitting on the bench and he took a deep breath, shutting the door behind himself before approaching the boy. Aiden looked up at him and huffed, grabbing his bag from his locker. He dug around the bag, then took out his wallet and hesitated before handing over a bill. 

"Listen, I know last time it was fifteen but I only have ten pounds – " Aiden was cut off. 

"It's fine," Harry said, his fingers fidgeting in his palm. He stared at the money dangling from the hand in front of him, then towards the locker-room doors. "We don't have a lot of time, so." 

Aiden nodded quickly, "Yeah, got it." 

Harry reached out and grabbed the money, tucking the paper in the back pocket of his jeans. "Same agreement?" 

"Yeah—Yeah, won't tell anyone," Aiden assured, frantically undoing his jeans. "Just go." 

Harry took that as his cue to drop to his knees, weighed down by the ten-pound in his pocket. He tugged down Aiden's jeans and boxers, eyeing the same cóck that he's been paid to suck for quite a few weeks now. Like usually, he wasted no time and did his job, taking the length in his mouth without hesitation. He's been doing this for a while; sucking off the football team. 

It started when he was desperate for money to take the bus and he knew that one of the guys on the team had a crush on him, but was closeted. He took that opportunity one afternoon and decided that maybe he was desperate enough to use his mouth for money. It was stupid, but eventually, that guy said a few others were willing to pay. 

Not many people on the team know. Only about five of the guys. Some claim not to be gay, like Aiden, but Harry honestly didn't give a fuck. They like his mouth and apparently he's good at what he does. 

Getting paid to give blowjobs was ridiculous and probably illegal (definitely illegal) but Harry knew it was safer than going on the streets and doing the same to strangers. He needs money and struggled to find a job. This was what he had to do. Harry grimaced as Aiden came in his mouth and he pulled off, coughing as he reluctantly swallowed. He wiped his mouth and watched as Aiden pulled his pants back up, buttoning his jeans. 

"You're welcome," Harry said sharply, eyeing the boy with an expectant expression. Aiden snorted, "I paid, I don't need to thank you." 

"It's called being polite," Harry grumbled. 

"Aw, does baby want a kiss too?" Aiden pouted childishly. 

Harry blushed, roughly shoving passed him as he said, "Whatever, asshole. Twenty pounds next time." 

"But it was just fifteen?" Aiden gaped, grabbing his arm to turn him back around. 

"Sorry sweetie, jerks pay higher," Harry said with a glare and tugged his arm from his grip. "Maybe if you were nicer you wouldn't need to pay boys to suck you off in the locker room."

 Aiden's face went red and he called out after him, "Well, maybe if you weren't so poor you wouldn't need to suck guys off to get money." 

His words made Harry tense up a bit, but he ignored the prickling in the corner of his eyes, blinking rapidly to avoid them watering. He lingered in the hallway, glancing back as Aiden walked out a minute after him, not even glancing in his direction. He watched the guy walk out of the doors, continuing his normal life. As if he didn't pay a boy in year eleven to blow him.